AVS Discussions

Projectors => Premium Projectors => Topic started by: JoeRod on May 23, 2025, 11:17:38 AM

Title: Sim2 UltraNero 4 laser projector
Post by: JoeRod on May 23, 2025, 11:17:38 AM
We had an exclusive talk with SIM2 about their new UltraNero 4 coming soon: 

https://youtu.be/zFa87gVZiCM
Title: Re: Sim2 UltraNero 4 laser projector
Post by: JoeRod on June 13, 2025, 02:57:52 PM
Been more than impressed and I have never said that before. I spent a good hour doing a webinar with SIM2 and the results are speaking for themselves.

Sharp, film-like, bright (7000 lumens) and it’s the quietest projector I have ever had. Anyone near Chicago area that would like to see it let me know.


Title: Re: Sim2 UltraNero 4 laser projector
Post by: JoeRod on June 13, 2025, 02:59:17 PM
My face looks just like Chris’s here. No RBE seen whatsoever. And the amount of settings are really nice and innovative. I will post my Review soon.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal