AVS Discussions
AV Science => AVS Special Deals => Topic started by: AVSLaurie on November 27, 2024, 01:08:08 PM
-
Can you believe it we are already in the holiday season? Where the heck has the year gone? :-\
We have numerous Black Friday specials, most of them you have to contact Joe, Mike or Craig to get the details on, but here is one that I can share with you. All of our V6 and V7 in stock fabric and in-house manufactured screen packages are 20% off - the is the lowest price point ever. We are only honoring these prices (starting today) through Sunday, December 1st, so don't wait, it won't happen again.
I want to wish everybody a safe and Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at AV Science.
(https://i.imgur.com/tDWo74T.gif)
-
Can you believe it we are already in the holiday season? Where the heck has the year gone? :-\
We have numerous Black Friday specials, most of them you have to contact Joe, Mike or Craig to get the details on, but here is one that I can share with you. All of our V6 and V7 in stock fabric and in-house manufactured screen packages are 20% off - the is the lowest price point ever. We are only honoring these prices (starting today) through Sunday, December 1st, so don't wait, it won't happen again.
I want to wish everybody a safe and Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at AV Science.
(https://i.imgur.com/tDWo74T.gif)
Happy Thanksgiving Laurie!
-
Happy thanksgiving av science fam