AVS Discussions

AV Science => AVS Special Deals => Topic started by: AVSLaurie on September 27, 2024, 11:00:41 AM

Title: Friday Flash Sale - September 27, 2024 - Epson QB1000 projectors
Post by: AVSLaurie on September 27, 2024, 11:00:41 AM
Very pleased to announce that our first batch of the new Epson QB1000 projectors are being delivered today. We still have a couple available for purchase, please contact Joe, Mike or Craig to reserve yours.

Thoughts and prayers to all in the path of hurricane Helene, I sincerely hope you all the best.

Stay healthy, stay safe.
Title: Re: Friday Flash Sale - September 27, 2024 - Epson QB1000 projectors
Post by: dannycantley on September 30, 2024, 10:19:19 PM
Hello, We are looking to rent a projector for 2 days. Can I contact you to rent 2 projectors? Thanks.
Title: Re: Friday Flash Sale - September 27, 2024 - Epson QB1000 projectors
Post by: bmoney on October 01, 2024, 08:25:42 AM
Interesting. Never heard of pj rental before
Title: Re: Friday Flash Sale - September 27, 2024 - Epson QB1000 projectors
Post by: AVSLaurie on October 04, 2024, 11:49:36 AM
Hello, We are looking to rent a projector for 2 days. Can I contact you to rent 2 projectors? Thanks.
My apologies for not replying sooner; as a general rule, we do not rent projectors as we then have to sell them as open boxes at a considerably reduced price.
That being said, it is not out of the question for the manufacturer to offer a unit as a loaner depending on the usage and the event you are hosting.
Can you email me with the details and I will see what I can do?  Laurie@avscience.com
Thank you
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal