AVS Discussions

Movie and TV Discussion => Movie reviews => Topic started by: Barry on August 28, 2024, 06:44:17 PM

Title: Alien Romulus
Post by: Barry on August 28, 2024, 06:44:17 PM
I am not going to see the new Alien movie in the theatre. I will wait for Netflix. Why?

In space, no one can hear you stream!😝
Title: Re: Alien Romulus
Post by: Paul Heroy on August 28, 2024, 07:34:06 PM
But they just might be able to hear you GROAN... ::)
Title: Re: Alien Romulus
Post by: SRW1000 on August 28, 2024, 08:03:26 PM
I haven't read any actual reviews, but word of mouth has been decidedly mixed.  I'll be looking forward to watching at home.
Title: Re: Alien Romulus
Post by: bmoney on August 29, 2024, 08:13:27 AM
Def looking forward to it. 
Title: Re: Alien Romulus
Post by: David Vaughn on August 29, 2024, 01:40:36 PM
I'm with Barry, but I'll watch it in 4K on disc :)
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal