AVS Discussions

General => A/V Industry News => Topic started by: AVSCraig on August 21, 2024, 01:21:51 PM

Title: CEDIA 2024 - Post Your Questions Here
Post by: AVSCraig on August 21, 2024, 01:21:51 PM
Do you have any questions about new projectors, the new MadVR Envy Core, or any other products? Post them here and we will ask the manufacturers at Cedia. 
Title: Re: CEDIA 2024 - Post Your Questions Here
Post by: AVSCraig on August 21, 2024, 07:32:57 PM
Some question Mike gathered on " another website " regarding the new Epson projectors -


Some questions I already have into Epson. Those were HDR color space and is a color filter used for HDR. Also asked if laser is replaceable and a few other questions. Here is the full list so far.




Title: Re: CEDIA 2024 - Post Your Questions Here
Post by: AVSCraig on August 21, 2024, 07:35:58 PM
Another question for Epson from a projector owner - 

Why have you abandoned 3D? Is it that cost prohibitive? I know it's not mainstream but it was one of the determining factors in my not getting an LS12000.
Title: Re: CEDIA 2024 - Post Your Questions Here
Post by: SRW1000 on August 21, 2024, 08:04:03 PM
I've been tuned out for the past few years.  Has CEDIA gotten back to normal, pre-Covid?  

There isn't much I'm interested in upgrading right now, but always enjoyed the experience of attending and catching the meetups.
Title: Re: CEDIA 2024 - Post Your Questions Here
Post by: bmoney on August 22, 2024, 08:09:29 AM
I haven’t upgraded in over 7 years. Which is crazy I used to change speakers like underwear. Or add subs. Change avr. PJ you name it. 

Nice to not have that bug 
Title: Re: CEDIA 2024 - Post Your Questions Here
Post by: David Vaughn on August 22, 2024, 10:36:33 AM
I haven’t upgraded in over 7 years. Which is crazy I used to change speakers like underwear. Or add subs. Change avr. PJ you name it.

Nice to not have that bug
Your bank account thanks you :)

Just don't expect a Christmas card from Mike and Craig :D
Title: Re: CEDIA 2024 - Post Your Questions Here
Post by: AVSCraig on August 22, 2024, 01:28:31 PM
I've been tuned out for the past few years.  Has CEDIA gotten back to normal, pre-Covid? 

There isn't much I'm interested in upgrading right now, but always enjoyed the experience of attending and catching the meetups.
Yes, pretty much back to normal.
Title: Re: CEDIA 2024 - Post Your Questions Here
Post by: AVSCraig on August 22, 2024, 01:32:29 PM
I haven’t upgraded in over 7 years. Which is crazy I used to change speakers like underwear. Or add subs. Change avr. PJ you name it.

Nice to not have that bug
You need a native 4K projector. You know you do. Look deeper into my eyes......
Title: Re: CEDIA 2024 - Post Your Questions Here
Post by: bmoney on August 22, 2024, 08:46:35 PM
You need a native 4K projector. You know you do. Look deeper into my eyes......
Hahahah. Facts 
Title: Re: CEDIA 2024 - Post Your Questions Here
Post by: David Vaughn on August 23, 2024, 01:36:40 AM
You need a native 4K projector. You know you do. Look deeper into my eyes......
This made me LOL. 
Title: Re: CEDIA 2024 - Post Your Questions Here
Post by: danielb6752 on August 24, 2024, 07:44:25 AM
Something, anything, about Dirac Active Room Treatment (ART) coming out on Denon/Marantz, Onkyo/Pioneer/Integra!
Title: Re: CEDIA 2024 - Post Your Questions Here
Post by: bmoney on August 24, 2024, 06:54:26 PM
This made me LOL.
Same

just wish it was a major upgrade at this point I’ll wait until PJ dies. 
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal