AVS Discussions

Projectors => Projector review links => Topic started by: JoeRod on June 04, 2024, 02:01:14 PM

Title: JVC NZ900/RS4200 Review
Post by: JoeRod on June 04, 2024, 02:01:14 PM
Here it is:

https://hstrial-jrodriguez996.homestead.com/JVC-DLA-RS4200-NZ900-8K-Laser-Projector-Review.html?_=1716859725948

Title: Re: JVC NZ900/RS4200 Review
Post by: JoeRod on July 07, 2024, 06:30:20 AM
We are noticing a much improved image over the demo unit we had here a month ago. This production 4200 is simply stunning. I plan to test some 3D today. I’m noticing even more detail. We watched Civil War and again there is some terrific demo worthy scenes. I took a couple pics without pausing the movie (didn’t want to annoy guests) and was astonished by the amount of “extra” you can see across the screen! Notice for example the debris floating in the air behind her as she just finished taking a photograph. I’m seeing the very best images I have witnessed from a projector since I saw the over 10 times more expensive Barco at CinemaCon! Stunned.
Title: Re: JVC NZ900/RS4200 Review
Post by: bmoney on July 07, 2024, 07:44:51 PM
Looks awesome 
Title: Re: JVC NZ900/RS4200 Review
Post by: JoeRod on July 10, 2024, 10:41:33 PM
GARFIELD! 

Title: Re: JVC NZ900/RS4200 Review
Post by: David Vaughn on July 11, 2024, 10:17:03 AM
GARFIELD!
Is the movie any good? It looks great, but....
Title: Re: JVC NZ900/RS4200 Review
Post by: JoeRod on July 13, 2024, 11:55:32 AM
Our kids loved it! Twins age 7 little guy 3.5! 
Title: Re: JVC NZ900/RS4200 Review
Post by: JoeRod on July 13, 2024, 11:59:23 AM
The Karate Kid -1984. No still pausing. Notice the string on the fly!!! Watching it with my twins, who are in classes themselves and just advanced another belt, felt like I was watching it for the first time…



SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal