AVS Discussions

AV Science => AVS Special Deals => Topic started by: AVSLaurie on January 19, 2024, 10:56:19 AM

Title: Friday Flash Sale - January 12, 2024 - Pioneer AVR's
Post by: AVSLaurie on January 19, 2024, 10:56:19 AM
Happy Friday from a very cold and (finally) snowy Rochester, NY. We have had a pretty mild winter so far as opposed to our Buffalo neighbors, we are measuring accumulated snowfall in inches, they are doing it in feet. ;D

Today's FFS is for Pioneer Elite AVR's - limited to in stock only, new in box, ground shipping included.

Pioneer Elite VSX-LX105 7.2 Channel Network AV Receiver - $540
Pioneer Elite VSX-LX305 9.2 Channel Network AV Receiver - $725
Pioneer Elite VSX-LX505 11.2 Channel Network AV Receiver - $899

Contact Jeff, Craig or Mike to get one before they are gone.

Stay healthy, stay safe


Title: Re: Friday Flash Sale - January 12, 2024 - Pioneer AVR's
Post by: bmoney on January 20, 2024, 08:29:24 AM
It’s funny. I read the abbreviation FFS very differently lol
Title: Re: Friday Flash Sale - January 12, 2024 - Pioneer AVR's
Post by: Paul Heroy on January 20, 2024, 12:26:51 PM
It’s funny. I read the abbreviation FFS very differently lol
Have been thinking to myself, I bet Laurie secretly thinks that every time she posts the sale. ;D
Title: Re: Friday Flash Sale - January 12, 2024 - Pioneer AVR's
Post by: AVSLaurie on January 20, 2024, 08:46:52 PM
I must be getting old and senile, l am having difficulty figuring out what you guys mean. I know an f-bomb has to be in there somewhere :(  Not sure how you are going to relay that and still keep it G rated 
Title: Re: Friday Flash Sale - January 12, 2024 - Pioneer AVR's
Post by: Paul Heroy on January 20, 2024, 10:57:10 PM
For "f's" sake... I see it a lot these days.


Title: Re: Friday Flash Sale - January 12, 2024 - Pioneer AVR's
Post by: AVSLaurie on January 21, 2024, 09:19:15 AM
Oh my :-[  Guess that’s what l get for being social media challenged
Thanks for the explanation 
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal