AVS Discussions

AV Science => AVS Special Deals => Topic started by: AVSLaurie on January 05, 2024, 08:01:26 AM

Title: Friday Flash Sale - January 5, 2024 - January "White Sale"
Post by: AVSLaurie on January 05, 2024, 08:01:26 AM
Happy Friday my faithful FFS followers, I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and are looking forward to what 2024 brings.

In keeping with the traditional January White Sale, we are offering a 20% discount on our already aggressively priced AVS projection screens made with DreamScreen V6 and V7 Acoustically Transparent Fabric. This is for rolls of fabric and complete fixed frame screens. We have a lot of stock on hand, but I have to add a disclaimer that this sale pertains to current product in our inventory. As always, ground shipping is included.

Contact Mike, Craig or Jeff to get them before they are gone.
585-454-1460

Stay healthy, stay safe.
Title: Re: Friday Flash Sale - January 5, 2024 - January "White Sale"
Post by: bmoney on January 05, 2024, 03:00:16 PM
Someday I’ll replace my spandex screen material :)
Title: Re: Friday Flash Sale - January 5, 2024 - January "White Sale"
Post by: David Vaughn on January 05, 2024, 07:21:55 PM
Someday I’ll replace my spandex screen material :)
You can repurpose it into some shorts...I'm sure you're neighbors will love that look while you're mowing the lawn :)
Title: Re: Friday Flash Sale - January 5, 2024 - January "White Sale"
Post by: bmoney on January 07, 2024, 04:13:19 PM
I have enough already haha 
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal