AVS Discussions

Movie and TV Discussion => TV series => Topic started by: David Vaughn on December 17, 2023, 02:00:10 PM

Title: SNL Weekend Update 2023
Post by: David Vaughn on December 17, 2023, 02:00:10 PM
I haven't watched SNL for probably 30 years, but the last weekend update of the year is always hilarious. It's where the two anchors write jokes for one another and don't get to see them beforehand. This is ROFL funny:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NE_kbJQ8r8&ab_channel=SaturdayNightLive
Title: Re: SNL Weekend Update 2023
Post by: bmoney on December 17, 2023, 02:04:12 PM
Haha I didn’t even know snl was still on the air
Title: Re: SNL Weekend Update 2023
Post by: Paul Heroy on December 17, 2023, 04:36:17 PM
The Weekend Update segment is the only one I really like to watch. My wife still watches it so I see some of the other sketches, most aren't very good. And yeah this annual tradition has been going for a few years now and always provides pretty raw laughs.
Title: Re: SNL Weekend Update 2023
Post by: David Vaughn on December 17, 2023, 07:20:28 PM
The Weekend Update segment is the only one I really like to watch. My wife still watches it so I see some of the other sketches, most aren't very good. And yeah this annual tradition has been going for a few years now and always provides pretty raw laughs.
It's really the only thing I watch--once per year!
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal