AVS Discussions

Movie and TV Discussion => Blu-rays => Topic started by: TRainH2O on December 03, 2023, 09:24:16 PM

Title: December 5, 2023 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: TRainH2O on December 03, 2023, 09:24:16 PM
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/125143/adisturbanceintheforce.html)
A Disturbance in the Force
(https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/123173/athousandbilliondollars.html)A Thousand Billion Dollars (Mille Milliards de Dollars)
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/120092/babylon5thecompleteseries.html)Babylon 5: The Complete Series
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/122474/bibliophileprincesscompletecollection.html)Bibliophile Princess Complete Collection
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/124170/blacula.html)Blacula
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/122666/blastofsilencethecriterioncollection.html)Blast of Silence - The Criterion Collection
Breakin'
Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo
Code Geass - Collector's Edition (Store Exclusive)
Creepshow: Season 4
De-Lovely (reissue)
Grave Images
I... For Icarus
Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny
Monsters of California
Northern Exposure: The Complete Series
One Road to Quartzsite
Pajama Party
Star Trek: Strange New Worlds - Season Two
Star Trek: Strange New Worlds - Season Two SteelBook
The Ballad of Little Jo
The Elderly
The Exiles
The Kill Room
The Odd Couple: The Complete Series
The Questor Tapes
Thunder Road
Tokyo Pop
Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth
Young Black Jack Complete Collection

4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Releases
 (https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/121046/daysofheavencriterion4kultrahdbluray.html)Days of Heaven - The Criterion Collection 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray
 (https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/120982/indianajonesandthedialofdestiny4kultrahdbluray.html)Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray
 (https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/123327/indianajonesandthedialofdestiny4kultrahdbluraysteelbook.html)Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny - Best Buy 4K Ultra HD SteelBook
 (https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/123325/indianajonesandthedialofdestiny4kultrahdbluraywalmart.html)Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny - Walmart Exclusive 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray
 (https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/122783/officechristmasparty4kultrahdbluray.html)Office Christmas Party - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray
 (https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/123122/pointbreak19914kultrahdbluray.html)Point Break (1991) - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray
 (https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/123248/pointbreak19914kultrahdbluraybestbuysteelbook.html)Point Break (1991) - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray [Best Buy Exclusive SteelBook]
 (https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/122118/silverbulletcollectorsedition4kultrahdbluray.html)Silver Bullet: Collector's Edition - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray
 (https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/123519/standbyme4kultrahdbluraylimitededitionsteelbook.html)Stand by Me - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Limited Edition SteelBook
 (https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/121336/startrekstrangenewworldsseasontwo4kultrahdbluraysteelbook.html)Star Trek: Strange New Worlds -Season Two 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray SteelBook
 (https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/121822/thecolorpurple19854kultrahdbluray.html)The Color Purple (1985) - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray
The Kill Room - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray
Titanic - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray
Titanic - Limited Edition 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray
Young Guns - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray
Young Guns - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray [Best Buy Exclusive SteelBook]
Title: Re: December 5, 2023 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: bmoney on December 04, 2023, 08:36:15 AM
good week for 4k releases :)
Title: Re: December 5, 2023 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: TRainH2O on December 04, 2023, 10:12:09 PM
I'll be grabbing the latest Indiana Jones. Overall, it's my favorite movie franchise. 
Title: Re: December 5, 2023 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: AVSCraig on December 04, 2023, 10:26:53 PM
I'll be grabbing the latest Indiana Jones. Overall, it's my favorite movie franchise.
I have this on my list too.
Title: Re: December 5, 2023 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: bmoney on December 05, 2023, 09:15:32 AM
its like pizza...even if its bad its still pretty good
Title: Re: December 5, 2023 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: TRainH2O on December 05, 2023, 09:20:25 AM
Yeah, as much as I didn't really care for The Crystal Skull, I'm still a big Indy fan.

I have yet to see the latest movie but I'm setting the bar low. I have tried to avoid reading reviews.
Title: Re: December 5, 2023 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: David Vaughn on December 05, 2023, 11:06:51 AM
Yeah, as much as I didn't really care for The Crystal Skull, I'm still a big Indy fan.

I have yet to see the latest movie but I'm setting the bar low. I have tried to avoid reading reviews.
Curious for your thoughts after you watch it. 
Title: Re: December 5, 2023 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: AVSCraig on December 05, 2023, 11:27:29 AM
Curious for your thoughts after you watch it.
I bought the original on 4K recently, but haven't had a chance to watch it. Think I'll get this new one and have a 2 night Indy movie weekend. And skip over the other ones. 
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal