AVS Discussions

Movie and TV Discussion => 4K UHD Blu-rays => Topic started by: AVSCraig on November 30, 2023, 05:03:14 PM

Title: What 4K Blu-ray's Have You Bought Lately?
Post by: AVSCraig on November 30, 2023, 05:03:14 PM
Here are my latest 4K Blu-ray acquisitions -  
Title: Re: What 4K Blu-ray's Have You Bought Lately?
Post by: SRW1000 on November 30, 2023, 09:45:23 PM
I mostly bought 4K rereleases:




Only one new release - Babylon 5: The Road Home

Two 4K movies were ordered, and then cancelled by Bullseye Deals (Target's eBay store):  King's Man and Bullet Train. 

And two older movies that haven't come out in 4K yet:




Not a spectacular pre-holiday haul, but not too bad, either.
Title: Re: What 4K Blu-ray's Have You Bought Lately?
Post by: Barry on November 30, 2023, 10:38:53 PM
I mostly bought 4K rereleases:


  • National Lampoon Vacation & Christmas Vacation
  • The Lion King
  • Battlestar Galactica
  • Gremlins
  • Kingsman:  The Secret Service and The Golden Circle
  • Elf
  • Howard the Duck
  • The Accountant


HOWARD THE DUCK!!??



Title: Re: What 4K Blu-ray's Have You Bought Lately?
Post by: SRW1000 on November 30, 2023, 11:47:31 PM
Yes!  (It was $6 for the 4K Blu-ray; I couldn't resist.)

Don't shame me, man!

I was so disappointed when it came out in the 80's.  I really thought it would be Howard from the comic books, but that's not what we got.
Title: Re: What 4K Blu-ray's Have You Bought Lately?
Post by: tigerhonaker on December 05, 2023, 09:22:52 AM
Good morning guys,

Guys,
I don't have a clue what all the extra numbers etc are with my added images !!!
The images are from my Photobucket account and I have never-ever seen all the extra numbers etc. on any other internet site.
When I click (Modify) I don't see the extra numbers etc so I don't know if they will show-up on your computers or not.
Very-very strange !!!


Just sharing some recent images of the Blu-Ray & 4K HDR movies I have recently received.

And some recent DVD's.

Unfortunately, I will not be watching any of these as my "Center-Channel" went out.
So, until that gets repaired these will be waiting for my viewing-pleasure. ::)

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)](https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/hh279/tigerhonaker/Superman_5_dvd_collection_september_28th_2022_1.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds) (https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/hh279/tigerhonaker/Superman_5_dvd_collection_september_28th_2022_1.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds)[/color]


[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)](https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/hh279/tigerhonaker/New_disc_movies_november_26th_2023_2.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds) (https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/hh279/tigerhonaker/New_disc_movies_november_26th_2023_2.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds)[/color][/size][/color]


[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)](https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/hh279/tigerhonaker/New_disc_movies_november_26th_2023_1.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds) (https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/hh279/tigerhonaker/New_disc_movies_november_26th_2023_1.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds)[/color][/color][/color]


[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)](https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/hh279/tigerhonaker/New_disc_movies_november_26th_2023_8.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds) (https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/hh279/tigerhonaker/New_disc_movies_november_26th_2023_8.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds)[/color][/color][/color][/size][/color]


[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)](https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/hh279/tigerhonaker/New_disc_movies_november_26th_2023_7.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds) (https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/hh279/tigerhonaker/New_disc_movies_november_26th_2023_7.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds)[/color][/color][/color][/color][/color]


[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)](https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/hh279/tigerhonaker/New_disc_movies_november_26th_2023_4.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds) (https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/hh279/tigerhonaker/New_disc_movies_november_26th_2023_4.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds)[/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/size][/color]


[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)](https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/hh279/tigerhonaker/New_disc_movies_november_26th_2023_6.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds) (https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/hh279/tigerhonaker/New_disc_movies_november_26th_2023_6.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds)[/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color]


[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)](https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/hh279/tigerhonaker/New_disc_movies_november_26th_2023_3.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds) (https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/hh279/tigerhonaker/New_disc_movies_november_26th_2023_3.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds)[/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/size][/color]


[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)](https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/hh279/tigerhonaker/New_disc_movies_november_26th_2023_5.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds) (https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/hh279/tigerhonaker/New_disc_movies_november_26th_2023_5.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds)[/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color]


[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)](https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/hh279/tigerhonaker/4k_movies_1.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds) (https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/hh279/tigerhonaker/4k_movies_1.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds)[/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/size][/color]


[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)](https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/hh279/tigerhonaker/4k_movies_2.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds) (https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/hh279/tigerhonaker/4k_movies_2.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds)[/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color]


Terry
USA
Title: Re: What 4K Blu-ray's Have You Bought Lately?
Post by: AVSCraig on January 17, 2024, 02:26:17 PM
Here is my latest arrival! 
Title: Re: What 4K Blu-ray's Have You Bought Lately?
Post by: Paul Heroy on January 17, 2024, 07:04:50 PM
Craig, you have to give us a report on the depth charges!
Title: Re: What 4K Blu-ray's Have You Bought Lately?
Post by: bmoney on January 20, 2024, 08:31:29 AM
Absolutely love U571. It was my go to (the dts version) dvd when I first was building my system 

Some of the dialogue is very cringe. But I still love it. 
Title: Re: What 4K Blu-ray's Have You Bought Lately?
Post by: AVSCraig on January 22, 2024, 01:19:47 PM
Craig, you have to give us a report on the depth charges!
Same soundtrack, same great depth charges making my room shudder, better sharper picture. Happy happy! 
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal