AVS Discussions

Video Source Devices => Media players => Topic started by: AVSCraig on October 17, 2023, 11:59:17 AM

Title: R_volution 4K Media players
Post by: AVSCraig on October 17, 2023, 11:59:17 AM
The new rebranded Zappiti successor - R_volution | 4K Media Players (rvolution.com) (https://www.rvolution.com/)

Coming soon. I'll be switching my Zappiti system over to this as soon as it is available. 
Title: Re: R_volution 4K Media players
Post by: AVSCraig on November 22, 2023, 02:18:57 PM
The new app is available now - R_video Subscription | R_volution (rvolution.com) (https://www.rvolution.com/rvideo?fbclid=IwAR1vwxtEc9SEjkZAkyPd-Gyqs3kM4O8aBJ8nrP-A7D2w7NAQj0lQE64VKgo)

I've installed it and it is busy scanning my 850+ movies! 

Title: Re: R_volution 4K Media players
Post by: AVSCraig on November 28, 2023, 03:23:18 PM
The new app is working pretty good. It's faster and more stable than the old Zappiti app. I just need the computer app now to be able to edit stuff etc. - coming around Xmas.
Title: Re: R_volution 4K Media players
Post by: AVSCraig on January 12, 2024, 01:59:46 PM
New R_volution firmware is available. I just turned on my projection system and NEO, downloaded the new firmware, and everything went just fine! 
Title: Re: R_volution 4K Media players
Post by: AVSCraig on January 12, 2024, 02:00:42 PM
New YouTube channel - R_volution - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/@R_volution)
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal