AVS Discussions

Projectors => Premium Projectors => Topic started by: AVSMike on November 01, 2016, 11:43:16 AM

Title: B-stock projectors
Post by: AVSMike on November 01, 2016, 11:43:16 AM
We have some coming in, but they are not JVC. Call us for details. :)
Title: Re: B-stock projectors
Post by: laugsbach on November 10, 2016, 10:34:51 AM
Hi Mike, it was good to talk with you today... :)

If a JVC shows up this month in B stock, I would be very interested...as I am sure other people would be as well!
Title: Re: B-stock projectors
Post by: AVSMike on November 10, 2016, 12:00:41 PM
Hi Mike, it was good to talk with you today... :)

If a JVC shows up this month in B stock, I would be very interested...as I am sure other people would be as well!

I will add you to my list.
Title: Re: B-stock projectors
Post by: MrZoolittle on December 15, 2016, 05:41:16 AM
B-Stock might be an option for me as well, thanks Mike!
Title: Re: B-stock projectors
Post by: AVSMike on December 15, 2016, 08:29:44 AM
B-Stock might be an option for me as well, thanks Mike!

I sent you an email.
Title: Re: B-stock projectors
Post by: MrZoolittle on December 15, 2016, 07:14:23 PM
I sent you an email.

Thanks Mike!! :-)
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal