AVS Discussions
Movie and TV Discussion => New Movies => Topic started by: tripplej on October 12, 2023, 03:53:26 PM
-
in theaters Worldwide beginning 10/13.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KudedLV0tP0
I am sure this movie will make it's money! lol.
-
There are plenty of Swiftys out there!
-
Swift is a phenomenon and a cultural and economic force, no doubt. I'm not particularly interested in her music but I'm also not a hater. She seems to be a pretty balanced and generous person for the stature she's achieved. (As I watch the Thursday night Taylor Swift NFL show, lol.)
-
She is an economic boom for America, that is for sure! Good for her.
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y43MttstirI
-
swift overload. getting obnoxious
-
Concert movie made it's money!
from screendaily (https://www.screendaily.com/news/taylor-swift-the-eras-tour-tops-worldwide-box-office-with-128m/5186909.article),
The Eras Tour debuted with an estimated $96.0m for North America – easily breaking the record for the concert film genre. In international markets, with 94 territories released so far, the estimated number is $32.0m.
Those numbers combine to deliver a $128.0m global opening – far surpassing the previous record held by Michael Jackson: This Is It, which debuted with $74.3m worldwide in 2009. (These comparisons are not adjusted for inflation.)