AVS Discussions

Classifieds => Speakers => Topic started by: David Vaughn on July 03, 2023, 01:30:37 PM

Title: M&K S150 (L - C - R) trio
Post by: David Vaughn on July 03, 2023, 01:30:37 PM
Selling my front soundstage vintage M&K S150s (Angled Left, Angled Center, Angled Right). $1300 for the trio and I'll split the shipping costs and cover the Paypal fees. Pictures can be seen at:  Pictures (https://www.avsforum.com/threads/m-k-s150-front-soundstage-l-c-r.3278673/)
Title: Re: M&K S150 (L - C - R) trio
Post by: bmoney on July 04, 2023, 09:49:38 AM
What are you going w next 
Title: Re: M&K S150 (L - C - R) trio
Post by: David Vaughn on July 04, 2023, 11:10:37 AM
What are you going w next
I already bought the "new" S150s and they are installed. M&K gave me a deal I couldn't pass up. 
Title: Re: M&K S150 (L - C - R) trio
Post by: TRainH2O on July 04, 2023, 07:39:01 PM
WOW, I thought those were your forever speakers. But I read the reason why you are changing. 

I haven't heard any of the M&K line but I know that they are well respected. 
Title: Re: M&K S150 (L - C - R) trio
Post by: David Vaughn on July 04, 2023, 09:47:50 PM
WOW, I thought those were your forever speakers. But I read the reason why you are changing.

I haven't heard any of the M&K line but I know that they are well respected.
The "new" speakers are a bit better in the mid-range frequencies in my particular room. I'll grab some measurements and compare the two. Essentially, I was able to upgrade for less than $300 per speaker....it was a "no brainer" decision. Even the CFO of the house agreed that the deal was too good to pass up on. 
Title: Re: M&K S150 (L - C - R) trio
Post by: bmoney on July 05, 2023, 10:27:09 AM
The "new" speakers are a bit better in the mid-range frequencies in my particular room. I'll grab some measurements and compare the two. Essentially, I was able to upgrade for less than $300 per speaker....it was a "no brainer" decision. Even the CFO of the house agreed that the deal was too good to pass up on.
Awesome. 
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal