AVS Discussions

Movie and TV Discussion => Blu-rays => Topic started by: TRainH2O on April 16, 2023, 01:56:06 PM

Title: April 18, 2023 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: TRainH2O on April 16, 2023, 01:56:06 PM
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/114217/blondiethecompletetelevisionseries.html)
Blondie: The Complete Television Series
(https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/114827/bulletproofmonk.html)Bulletproof Monk
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/115286/cocainebear.html)Cocaine Bear
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/114989/highwideandhandsome.html)High, Wide, and Handsome
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/113690/kidsvsaliens.html)Kids vs. Aliens
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/114819/ladyinajam.html)Lady in a Jam
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/114228/livingwithchucky.html)Living with Chucky
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/115283/magicmikeslastdance.html)Magic Mike's Last Dance
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/115329/marlowe2022.html)Marlowe (2022)
Maybe I Do
Midsomer Murders: Series 23
Oh, Doctor! and Poker Faces: Two Comedies Directed by Harry A. Pollard
Paying Mr. McGetty
Poser
Raised on Rock - The Burnette Family Legacy
Righteous Thieves
Rio (1939)
Search for Beauty
The Fighter (reissue)
The Quiet American (1958)
The Thing (2011)[Walmart Exclusive SteelBook]
The Trap (1922)
Transfusion
Up in Smoke (reissue)
Ya Boy Kongming!: Complete Collection
Year of the Comet
You and Me
Zoku Sayonara Zetsubou-sensei - Season 2

4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Releases
 (https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/103143/12angrymen19574kultrahdbluray.html)12 Angry Men (1957) - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray
 (https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/114873/allstarsuperman4kultrahdbluray.html)All-Star Superman - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray
 (https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/114567/rebelwithoutacause4kultrahdbluray.html)Rebel Without a Cause - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray
 (https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/114569/rebelwithoutacause4kultrahdbluraybestbuyexclusivesteelbook.html)Rebel Without a Cause - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray [Best Buy Exclusive SteelBook]
 (https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/110835/serpico4kultrahdbluray.html)Serpico - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray
 (https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/114327/thehauntingofjulia4kultrahdbluray.html)The Haunting of Julia - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray
 (https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/113906/theseventhseal4kultrahdbluraycriterion.html)The Seventh Seal - The Criterion Collection 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray
Title: Re: April 18, 2023 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: bmoney on April 16, 2023, 06:45:39 PM
Bringing out the oldies this week
Title: Re: April 18, 2023 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: SRW1000 on April 16, 2023, 07:01:25 PM
They're bringing out the Blondie TV show before the movies get a Blu-ray release? That's disappointing.
Title: Re: April 18, 2023 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: tripplej on April 16, 2023, 08:40:19 PM
Was the "Blondie TV show" any good?

I don't remember it but I do remember reading the comic version.

(https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/99/Blondie_Logo_2007.png/220px-Blondie_Logo_2007.png)
Title: Re: April 18, 2023 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: SRW1000 on April 16, 2023, 09:47:21 PM
Was the "Blondie TV show" any good?

I don't remember it but I do remember reading the comic version.

(https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/99/Blondie_Logo_2007.png/220px-Blondie_Logo_2007.png)
I've never seen the TV show, but the movies were a weekend staple on one of our local TV stations, back in the days before cable.

Fun trivia:  Penny Singleton played Blondie in the movies, was also the voice of Jane Jetson on the Jetsons TV show.
Title: Re: April 18, 2023 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: tripplej on April 17, 2023, 07:06:44 AM
I do remember the Jetsons and enjoyed that show! Old is gold for sure for those classic cartoons! :)
Title: Re: April 18, 2023 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: AVSCraig on April 17, 2023, 12:14:00 PM
Nothing on that list for me, but I need to save my movie money for all the discs I know are coming later this year ( G of the G 3, Mission Impossible, etc. etc. etc. ). 
Title: Re: April 18, 2023 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: bmoney on April 17, 2023, 01:25:26 PM
Jet sons are my all time fav cartoon. They actually predicted quite alot
Title: Re: April 18, 2023 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: tripplej on April 17, 2023, 11:54:07 PM
Jet sons are my all time fav cartoon. They actually predicted quite alot
So true, way ahead of it's time.

Predicted the presence of flat screen televisions, smart watches, video calls, drones, holograms, digital newspapers, and even automatic vacuums!
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal