AVS Discussions

Projectors => Premium Projectors => Topic started by: Barry on April 16, 2023, 01:54:34 PM

Title: No 3D with my JVC 4100 Projector
Post by: Barry on April 16, 2023, 01:54:34 PM
I am NOT getting 3D from my Panasonic 9000 4k player and my JVC 4100 (which does have the PK-EM2 adapter used for 3D) projector. Let me explain:

I had no trouble when I had my JVC 3000. However, when the 4100 was configured, the configurator also adjusted some settings in my Panasonic 9000 player. When  I put on a 3D disc I get an image on the screen stating I do not have the right equipment. I recently saw this image on line and now I wonder if I have to reset my player.  ANY IDEAS?


In the list of settings, which topic is this listed in?
Title: Re: No 3D wsith my JVC 4100 Projector
Post by: David Vaughn on April 16, 2023, 02:49:10 PM
Barry, try setting to "off" and see what happens. If it doesn't work, change it back to its original setting. It's been a while since I've futzed around with 3D, so my memory is pretty fuzzy on it. 
Title: Re: No 3D wsith my JVC 4100 Projector
Post by: Barry on April 16, 2023, 02:51:38 PM
Barry, try setting to "off" and see what happens. If it doesn't work, change it back to its original setting. It's been a while since I've futzed around with 3D, so my memory is pretty fuzzy on it.
Thanks woo do. By any miracle do you remember In the list of settings, which topic is this listed in?
Title: Re: No 3D with my JVC 4100 Projector
Post by: bmoney on April 16, 2023, 06:46:34 PM
I didn’t even know 3D was still a thing 
Title: Re: No 3D with my JVC 4100 Projector
Post by: DLCPhoto on April 16, 2023, 08:45:02 PM
I am NOT getting 3D from my Panasonic 9000 4k player and my JVC 4100 (which does have the PK-EM2 adapter used for 3D) projector. Let me explain:

I had no trouble when I had my JVC 3000. However, when the 4100 was configured, the configurator also adjusted some settings in my Panasonic 9000 player. When  I put on a 3D disc I get an image on the screen stating I do not have the right equipment. I recently saw this image on line and now I wonder if I have to reset my player.  ANY IDEAS?


In the list of settings, which topic is this listed in?
There is a specific menu for 3D options. Here is what I have for either my UB420 or UB820, both of which work for 3D:
Title: Re: No 3D with my JVC 4100 Projector
Post by: AVSCraig on April 17, 2023, 11:19:31 AM
Like I told you on Facebook, if you are upscaling everything to 4K ( one of the disadvantages of this player ) you won't get 3D, since there is no 4K 3D. 
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal