AVS Discussions

Home Theater Setups => Work in progress => Topic started by: AVSCraig on April 06, 2023, 04:17:15 PM

Title: AV Science Demo Room
Post by: AVSCraig on April 06, 2023, 04:17:15 PM
Come check out our new demo room. We have

Projectors:
1 - JVC RS1100
1 - Epson LS12000

Speakers:
2 - Triad InWall Silver LCR
1 - InRoom  Silver LCR)
4 - InWall Silver/4 Bipole Surround
4 - InCeiling Rotating Silver/9 Sat
2 - SVS SB4000 subs

Rack Equipment:
1 - Yamaha RX-A6A
1 - Panamax MR4300
1 - Control4 EA5 Controller
1 - Pakedge SX-8-EP
1 - Kaleidescape Strato C & 6TB Terra Server
1 - Control4 NEO Remote
2 - Banks of Control4 Lighting

Screen:
1 - V7 127" 16:9
Title: Re: AV Science Demo Room
Post by: TRainH2O on April 06, 2023, 06:38:10 PM
Man, I miss having local access to demo rooms. Early on, that's how I bought a good bit of my equipment. I saw it in a demo room, got to play around with it as much as I liked, and then whipped out a CC.
Title: Re: AV Science Demo Room
Post by: bmoney on April 07, 2023, 07:54:25 AM
Agreed. I would love to have had a non Best Buy demo room lol 
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal