AVS Discussions

Movie and TV Discussion => Blu-rays => Topic started by: TRainH2O on March 12, 2023, 01:06:53 PM

Title: March 14, 2023 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: TRainH2O on March 12, 2023, 01:06:53 PM
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/113879/amancalledotto.html)
A Man Called Otto
(https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/114381/alicedarling.html)Alice, Darling
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/112636/masterpieceallcreaturesgreatandsmallssn3.html)All Creatures Great and Small - Season 3
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/114501/anythinggoes.html)Anything Goes
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/114341/bluethermal.html)Blue Thermal
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/76000/bodyandsoul1981.html)Body and Soul (1981)
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/114124/confessionsofanazispy.html)Confessions of a Nazi Spy
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/113438/doublecrossbones.html)Double Crossbones
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/113245/dragonballsupersuperhero.html)Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/114126/flamingoroad.html)Flamingo Road
Giantess Attack vs. Mecha-Fembot!
Glorious (2022)
Highway to Heaven: The Complete Series
Hour of the Gun
I Spill Your Guts
Jet Li Double Feature: The Legend of Fong Sai Yuk 1 & 2
Kings Go Forth
Labor Day (Reissue)
Last Hurrah for Chivalry - The Criterion Collection
Last Rites
Leonor Will Never Die
Love Letters
Mind Melters 6
Neptune's Daughter
NFL Super Bowl LVII Champions: Kansas City Chiefs
No Man is an Island
Puppet Master: Doktor Death
Razorback
Secret Defense
Sing a Bit of Harmony - Movie
Sumurun
Texas Chainsaw Mascara
The Apology
The Bug: The Life and Times of the People's Car (Reissue)
The Grand Tour
The Locksmith
The Lost Symbol: The Complete Series
The Man Without A World
The Prince and the Showgirl
The Snowball Effect
The Walking Dead: The Complete Eleventh Season
The Whale
The Wildcat
Tonight or Never
WATAMOTE: No Matter How I Look At It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! Complete Collection
Who'll Stop the Rain
Wild Orchid 2: Blue Movie Blue

4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Releases
 (https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/112224/phenomena4kultrahdbluray.html)Phenomena - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray
 (https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/113543/rockyiii4kultrahdbluraybestbuyexclusivesteelbook.html)Rocky III - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray (Best Buy Exclusive SteelBook)
 (https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/113647/streetsoffire4kultrahdbluray.html)Streets of Fire - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray
 (https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/113937/thecore4kultrahdbluray.html)The Core - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray
 (https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/114210/theprinceofegypt4kultrahdbluray.html)The Prince of Egypt - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray

Title: Re: March 14, 2023 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: bmoney on March 12, 2023, 06:29:01 PM
When will they start picking up. Fee like I haven’t used my theater in some time 
Title: Re: March 14, 2023 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: SRW1000 on March 12, 2023, 06:58:57 PM
Even though there often isn't a lot I'd want to watch on these lists, I always get a kick out of some of the D-list titles that show up.  ;D
Title: Re: March 14, 2023 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: TRainH2O on March 13, 2023, 01:46:06 PM
Even though there often isn't a lot I'd want to watch on these lists, I always get a kick out of some of the D-list titles that show up.  ;D
D-list titles is a good way to describe what we see a lot of, this time of year. 
Title: Re: March 14, 2023 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: AVSCraig on March 13, 2023, 03:29:09 PM
When will they start picking up. Fee like I haven’t used my theater in some time
Really? I watch something in my theater every week. I have a bunch of movies I have yet to watch. Some new, some old. Watching 42nd Street on Wed. - never seen it.
Title: Re: March 14, 2023 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: AVSCraig on March 13, 2023, 03:41:48 PM
Besides, I just ordered All Quiet on the Western Front Limited Collector's Edition 4K UHD and Station Eleven 4K UHD - there are things trickling out all the time.
Title: Re: March 14, 2023 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: tripplej on March 13, 2023, 11:10:30 PM
Besides, I just ordered All Quiet on the Western Front Limited Collector's Edition 4K UHD and Station Eleven 4K UHD - there are things trickling out all the time.
Have you seen the original 1930 blank and white movie  (https://www.amazon.com/Quiet-Western-Front-Louis-Wolheim/dp/B0093LJ90O/ref=sr_1_2?crid=3FTYWY2VY0QVZ&keywords=all+quiet+on+the+western+front+1930+movie&qid=1678765183&sprefix=all+quiet+on+the+western+front+1930+movie%2Caps%2C189&sr=8-2)version? It is excellent. Had to read the book  (https://www.amazon.com/All-Quiet-Western-Front-Novel/dp/0449213943/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=all+quiet+on+the+western+front+book&qid=1678765153&sprefix=all+quiet+on+the+%2Caps%2C191&sr=8-1)in high school and we watched the movie. It won best picture back then in 1930.
Title: Re: March 14, 2023 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: bmoney on March 14, 2023, 06:55:45 AM
Yes. I have seen all the movies I own. And haven’t even felt like rewatching anything recently. So been waiting for new releases. Usually I watch a movie over again in thr theater. But lately haven’t. Been 
Title: Re: March 14, 2023 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: AVSCraig on March 14, 2023, 12:15:59 PM
Have you seen the original 1930 blank and white movie  (https://www.amazon.com/Quiet-Western-Front-Louis-Wolheim/dp/B0093LJ90O/ref=sr_1_2?crid=3FTYWY2VY0QVZ&keywords=all+quiet+on+the+western+front+1930+movie&qid=1678765183&sprefix=all+quiet+on+the+western+front+1930+movie%2Caps%2C189&sr=8-2)version? It is excellent. Had to read the book  (https://www.amazon.com/All-Quiet-Western-Front-Novel/dp/0449213943/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=all+quiet+on+the+western+front+book&qid=1678765153&sprefix=all+quiet+on+the+%2Caps%2C191&sr=8-1)in high school and we watched the movie. It won best picture back then in 1930.
Yes - that's a classic. Looking forward to seeing the new remake.
Title: Re: March 14, 2023 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: AVSCraig on March 14, 2023, 02:56:30 PM
Yes. I have seen all the movies I own. And haven’t even felt like rewatching anything recently. So been waiting for new releases. Usually I watch a movie over again in thr theater. But lately haven’t. Been
You have a long wait for any new good movies then. Not sure when the new Avatar is coming on disc ( and the original on 4K too ). New movies - probably 6 months to a year for these - John Wick 3, Mission Impossible, The Covenant, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, Fast X, Barbie, Oppenheimer, The Equalizer 3, Dune: Part Two and Napoleon. Those are all movies I'm looking forward to. Going to be a long wait. Lucky for me I have a ton of movies to watch in the mean time.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal