AVS Discussions

Movie and TV Discussion => Blu-rays => Topic started by: TRainH2O on February 05, 2023, 08:09:45 AM

Title: February 7, 2023 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: TRainH2O on February 05, 2023, 08:09:45 AM
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/112425/comformurder.html)
.Com for Murder
(https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/110219/awomankills.html)A Woman Kills
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/111684/aworldapart.html)A World Apart
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/112050/babyoopsie2murderdolls.html)Baby Oopsie 2: Murder Dolls
Beauty and the Beast (1991) [Disney 100 / Walmart Exclusive]
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/110325/becky.html)Becky
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/113715/blackpantherwakandaforever.html)Black Panther: Wakanda Forever
Chicago (SteelBook)
Cinematic Sorceress: The Films of Nina Menkes
Congress Dances
Divide & Conquer
Don't Deliver Us from Evil (Mais ne nous délivrez pas du mal)
Frozen [Disney 100 / Walmart Exclusive]
Giantess Battle Attack
Girls Beyond the Wasteland Complete Collection
Horimiya: The Complete Season
Horimiya: The Complete Season (Limited Edition)
How NOT To Summon A Demon Lord: Season 2
If I Were King
Jet Li 2 Movie Collection (Fist Of Legend & Tai Chi Master)
Joe Pickett: Season One
Julia (Es war nicht die Nachtigall)
Kamen Rider Ryuki: The Complete Series
Legion Of Super-Heroes
Marco Polo
Mickey & Minnie: 10 Classic Shorts - Volume 1
Mickey & Minnie: 10 Classic Shorts - Volume 1 [Disney 100 / Walmart Exclusive]
Moana [Disney 100 / Walmart Exclusive]
MVP
Night Feeder
Pinocchio 964
Raw Wind in Eden
Sappy Holiday
Sorrowful Jones
Spoiler Alert
TFW No GF
That Man Bolt
The Grand Tour
The Little Mermaid [Disney 100 / Walmart Exclusive]
The Vagrant
Toy Story [Disney 100 / Walmart Exclusive]
Waitress!
Werewolf Bitches from Outer Space

4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Releases
Black Panther: Wakanda Forever - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray
Black Panther: Wakanda Forever - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray (Wal-Mart Exclusive w/Enamel Pin
 (https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/113709/blackpantherwakandaforever4kultrahdbluray3.html)Black Panther: Wakanda Forever - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray (Best Buy Exclusive SteelBook)
 (https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/113709/blackpantherwakandaforever4kultrahdbluray3.html)Black Panther: Wakanda Forever - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray (Best Buy Exclusive SteelBook Wakanda Art)
Bubba Ho-Tep - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray
 (https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/113553/encanto4kultrahdbluraydisney100bestbuyexclusivesteelbook.html)Encanto - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray [Disney 100 / Best Buy Exclusive SteelBook]
 (https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/112095/legionofsuperheroes4kultrahdbluray.html)Legion Of Super-Heroes - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray
 (https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/110833/thereturnofswampthing4kultrahdbluray.html)The Return of Swamp Thing - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray
 (https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/111968/threecolorscriterioncollection4kultrahdbluray.html)Three Colors - Criterion Collection 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray
Warm Bodies 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray (Best Buy Exclusive SteelBook)
Title: Re: February 7, 2023 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: bmoney on February 05, 2023, 08:22:35 AM
So many re releases. Uggg
Title: Re: February 7, 2023 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: Barry on February 05, 2023, 03:32:09 PM
I reviewed for us, "Black Panther, Wakanda Forever!" at 

https://discuss.avscience.com/index.php?topic=3500.msg24842#msg24842 (https://discuss.avscience.com/index.php?topic=3500.msg24842#msg24842)

Briefly, not a bad movie, but not as good as I had hoped. Read the review, and let me know what you think.
Title: Re: February 7, 2023 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: bmoney on February 05, 2023, 06:04:05 PM
I reviewed for us, "Black Panther, Wakanda Forever!" at

https://discuss.avscience.com/index.php?topic=3500.msg24842#msg24842 (https://discuss.avscience.com/index.php?topic=3500.msg24842#msg24842)

Briefly, not a bad movie, but not as good as I had hoped. Read the review, and let me know what you think.
I liked it. Way too long. Could have cut a ton off and the villains and cgi were a bit cringe. But not terrible 
Title: Re: February 7, 2023 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: David Vaughn on February 05, 2023, 07:27:48 PM
I liked it. Way too long. Could have cut a ton off and the villains and cgi were a bit cringe. But not terrible
I didn't get a review copy (and I'm not sad about that). I'll probably watch it on D+ just to satisfy my OCD, but I'm not in a rush to do so. 
Title: Re: February 7, 2023 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: AVSCraig on February 05, 2023, 10:17:38 PM
Warm Bodies 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray - great movie. One of my wife's favorite Halloween movies.
Title: Re: February 7, 2023 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: bmoney on February 06, 2023, 07:00:50 AM
Warm Bodies 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray - great movie. One of my wife's favorite Halloween movies.
I liked it too
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal