AVS Discussions

AV Science => Support => Topic started by: Tom Bley on October 31, 2016, 01:11:58 PM

Title: Home Page
Post by: Tom Bley on October 31, 2016, 01:11:58 PM
The home page doesn't seem to be working today.  :'(
Title: Re: Home Page
Post by: AVSMike on October 31, 2016, 01:58:37 PM
The home page doesn't seem to be working today.  :'(

Working for me.
Title: Re: Home Page
Post by: Tom Bley on October 31, 2016, 02:06:26 PM
Working for me.

When I click on Home Page it just says 'pageok' in the upper left corner of the screen.  It was working fine for me yesterday at home.  I'm using Chrome at home & at work.

Edit*  okay, when I clicked on 'home Page'  it gave me the 'pageok' in the upper left & I just reloaded the page and it seems to be working now, weird.
Title: Re: Home Page
Post by: AVSMike on October 31, 2016, 03:31:09 PM
Tom, I have asked them to look into this.
Title: Re: Home Page
Post by: Bob Perry of Web Presence Consulting on November 04, 2016, 01:22:35 AM
I have had that happen to me too, do not quite know the reason yet why that occurs, but if you just wait a few seconds and refresh the page, it clears the problem and so far it has not returned on any other pages, I keep a pretty close eye on the error logs too and it doesn't trigger any errors however its not suppose to happen at all, I will be running a script later this evening that should resolve quite a few little glitchs in functionality...
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal