AVS Discussions

AV Science => Introduce Yourself => Topic started by: luv2fly3 on January 29, 2023, 05:28:39 PM

Title: Hello from Michigan!
Post by: luv2fly3 on January 29, 2023, 05:28:39 PM
Hey all. Just set my account up over here. Been on the "other" AVS for a long time and thought I'd jump on over here too.  I very much enjoy discussing all things HT and have been grateful for many people who have helped me through the years! 

Look forward to being part of this community!

-Lars
Title: Re: Hello from Michigan!
Post by: David Vaughn on January 29, 2023, 08:26:26 PM
Hey all. Just set my account up over here. Been on the "other" AVS for a long time and thought I'd jump on over here too.  I very much enjoy discussing all things HT and have been grateful for many people who have helped me through the years!

Look forward to being part of this community!

-Lars
Welcome!
Title: Re: Hello from Michigan!
Post by: AVSCraig on January 29, 2023, 09:44:51 PM
Welcome Lars.
Title: Re: Hello from Michigan!
Post by: bmoney on January 30, 2023, 06:45:55 AM
Welcome!
Title: Re: Hello from Michigan!
Post by: AVSJeff on January 30, 2023, 08:30:17 AM
Welcome Lars!
Title: Re: Hello from Michigan!
Post by: GarnerHannah on February 07, 2023, 10:01:54 AM
Hello everyone, how are you doing?
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal