AVS Discussions

Movie and TV Discussion => Blu-rays => Topic started by: TRainH2O on December 04, 2022, 07:40:55 PM

Title: December 6, 2022 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: TRainH2O on December 04, 2022, 07:40:55 PM
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/110940/alienoid.html)
Alienoid
(https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/111855/amsterdam.html)Amsterdam
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/111007/ashgrove.html)Ashgrove
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/111255/attackofthe50ftwoman.html)Attack of the 50 Ft. Woman - Warner Archive Collection
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/110531/bettercallsaulthecompleteseries.html)Better Call Saul - The Complete Series
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/105712/bettercallsaulseasonsix.html)Better Call Saul: Season Six
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/110215/betteroffdeadsteelbook.html)Better Off Dead (SteelBook)
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/110517/beyondtheboundarycompletecollection.html)Beyond the Boundary - Complete Series Collection
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/112473/breakingbadthecompleteseriesreissue.html)Breaking Bad: The Complete Series (Reissue)
Burial
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/107227/childrenshouldntplaywithdeadthings.html)Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things
Clerks III
Creepshow: Season 3
Doctor Who: The Abominable Snowmen
Incantation
Mad God (SteelBook)
Medieval
Michael Haneke: Trilogy - The Criterion Collection
Missing (2022)
Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun - Complete Collection
Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation - Season 1 Part 1
Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation - Season 1 Part 1([Limited Edition)
Nightmare at Noon (Death Street USA)
Old Man
Operation Seawolf
Rickshaw Girl
Sexy Time Four Play
Shawscope Volume Two
South Park: Post Covid & The Return of Covid
Star Trek: Discovery - Season Four
Star Trek: Discovery - Season Four (SteelBook)
The Ballad of the Sad Cafe
The Case Study of Vanitas - Season 1 Part 1
The Invaders
The Leech
The Night of the Iguana
The Warriors (SteelBook)
Tommy Boy (SteelBook)

4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Releases
 (https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/110134/48hrs4kultrahdbluray.html)48 Hrs. - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray
 (https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/110138/48hrsanother48hrs4kultrahdbluraydoublefeature.html)48 Hrs. / Another 48 Hrs. - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Double Feature
 (https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/110867/adaptation4kultrahdbluray.html)Adaptation. - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray
 (https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/111766/amsterdam4kultrahdbluray.html)Amsterdam - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray
 (https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/110136/another48hrs4kultrahdbluray.html)Another 48 Hrs. - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray
 (https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/110626/blackchristmas19744kultrahdbluray.html)Black Christmas (1974) - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray
 (https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/106425/childrenshouldntplaywithdeadthings4kultrahdbluray.html)Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray
 (https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/110384/clerksiii4kultrahdbluraybestbuyexclusivesteelbook.html)Clerks III - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray (Best Buy Exclusive SteelBook)
 (https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/109782/ipman34kultrahdbluray.html)Ip Man 3 - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray
 (https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/109498/pulpfiction4kultrahdbluray.html)Pulp Fiction - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray
Pulp Fiction - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray (SteelBook)
R.I.P.D. - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray
Top Gun 2-Movie 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray SteelBook


Title: Re: December 6, 2022 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: bmoney on December 05, 2022, 07:01:32 AM
I’ve never seen 48 hours 😮 Now might be the time 
Title: Re: December 6, 2022 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: TRainH2O on December 05, 2022, 10:45:01 AM
It's been a long time since I've watched it but I seem to remember thinking it was entertaining. I don't think I've seen the follow-up film.
Title: Re: December 6, 2022 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: jive turkey on December 05, 2022, 09:07:25 PM
"Better Call Saul" box set is showing up tomorrow. I'm in Season Two of "Breaking Bad", and that's where I'm heading next.

Really liking "Breaking Bad", but boy are they mastered on the dark side, videowise.
Title: Re: December 6, 2022 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: randman on December 07, 2022, 01:37:52 PM
I’ve never seen 48 hours 😮 Now might be the time

This is a great movie! At least that's what I thought when I saw it in its theatrical release decades ago when I was a kid. I haven't seen it since. Worth watching if you haven't seen it.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal