AVS Discussions

Projectors => Premium Projectors => Topic started by: AVSMike on August 03, 2022, 03:50:15 PM

Title: LS12000 and RS1100 head to head review and discussion webinar
Post by: AVSMike on August 03, 2022, 03:50:15 PM
We have this set up for Thursday August 18th at 8:00EST. We will have Dylan Seeger with Home theater Review, Chris Deutsch with JVC and Melvin Diaz with Epson on hand to answer questions, after the presentation. Looking forward to this one. Please send an email to Craig, Jeff or I to get a link for this webinar. :)
Title: Re: LS12000 and RS1100 head to head review and discussion webinar
Post by: AVSMike on August 19, 2022, 09:19:09 AM
For those that missed this, here is a link.

https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/share/Un60Kb-ExI3RxShz5fUSucFHE5CBNuJHVVeYY0hQ0ikf4AAbHdoVV7MFjtk_rccR.aW0yj-m7yzFPwq9P (https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__us02web.zoom.us_rec_share_Un60Kb-2DExI3RxShz5fUSucFHE5CBNuJHVVeYY0hQ0ikf4AAbHdoVV7MFjtk-5FrccR.aW0yj-2Dm7yzFPwq9P&d=DwMFAw&c=euGZstcaTDllvimEN8b7jXrwqOf-v5A_CdpgnVfiiMM&r=yUzy_TV2Ql2BEbaTat92mZW-r1vMut0TjzQ57pMqxa8&m=gfropsVAqe7oXqenqyGD6eYiD1NxPx24GP7EpRy4Y0s&s=LJIpRdDlwAUdjYc_koZSQRkunmZO0smAqWA97FuZJbA&e=)

Passcode: 9R%P^SA?
Title: Re: LS12000 and RS1100 head to head review and discussion webinar
Post by: rob-houston on August 19, 2022, 02:09:11 PM
Thanks Mike for posting this!
Title: Re: LS12000 and RS1100 head to head review and discussion webinar
Post by: tom_28 on September 08, 2022, 03:37:21 PM
I had a chance to see the Epson recently, not sure of the model number but it was a laser model. I thought it looked really good. For those that cannot quite afford a JVC and for the money I dont think the Epson can be beaten.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal