AVS Discussions

Movie and TV Discussion => Blu-rays => Topic started by: TRainH2O on June 19, 2022, 10:15:27 PM

Title: June 21, 2022 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: TRainH2O on June 19, 2022, 10:15:27 PM
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/105500/afteryang.html)
After Yang
(https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/106594/aliendangerwithravenvanslender.html)Alien Danger! With Raven Van Slender
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/106095/aliensclownsandgeeks.html)Aliens, Clowns and Geeks
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/104895/bleedingaudio.html)Bleeding Audio
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/106229/bloody70shorrordoublefeaturemarymarybloodymaryrenecardonasbloodfeast.html)Bloody 70's Horror Double Feature: Mary Mary Bloody Mary + Rene Cardona's Blood
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/104893/breatheinreissue.html)Breathe In (Reissue)
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/105942/cinderella2021.html)Cinderella (2021)
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/104378/edgeofsanity.html)Edge of Sanity
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/105518/escapethefield.html)Escape the Field
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/104718/fireinthesky.html)Fire In The Sky
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/103990/forcedentry.html)Forced Entry
From Dusk Till Bong!
Getter Robo Arc - Complete Collection
 (https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/105387/giant4kultrahdbluray.html)Giant - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray
Gold
Groupie
Heart and Souls (VHS Retro Look)
Hit the Road
Hunter x Hunter: The Complete Series (Amazon Exclusive)
Ip Man: The Awakening
IRODUKU : The World in Colors Complete Collection
King Ralph (VHS Retro Look)
Les Nôtres
Monday Morning
My Own Love Song
No Ordinary Man
Panda! Go Panda!
Pleasure
Private Property (2022)
Richard III (1995)
Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame: In Concert (2010 - 2019)
Rouge - Criterion Collection
Sexy Time 2
Sexy Time 3
Shaft (1971) - Criterion Collection
 (https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/104117/shaft1971criterioncollection4kultrahdbluray.html)Shaft (1971) - Criterion Collection 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray
Strawberry Mansion
The Bad Guys
 (https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/105442/thebadguys4kultrahdbluray.html)The Bad Guys - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray
The Beatles and India
The Big Sweat
The Brain from Planet Arous
The Cellar (2022)
The Initiation of Sarah
The Last Victim
The Russia House
The Umbrella Academy: Season Two
The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent
The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent (Target Exclusive)
 (https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/105454/theunbearableweightofmassivetalent4kultrahdbluray.html)The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray, Best Buy Exclusive, Walmart Exclusive
 (https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/102461/unclesam4kultrahdbluray.html)Uncle Sam - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray
 (https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/105587/universalsoldier4kultrahdbluraybestbuyexclusivesteelbook.html)Universal Soldier - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Best Buy Exclusive SteelBook
Vampire's Kiss
Why Don't You Play in Hell?
You Are Not My Mother
Title: Re: June 21, 2022 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: David Vaughn on June 19, 2022, 10:38:26 PM
The Bad Guys is supposed to be really good. I'm hoping to receive a copy, but it will be after it hits the stores. 
Title: Re: June 21, 2022 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: bmoney on June 19, 2022, 10:51:34 PM
The Bad Guys is supposed to be really good. I'm hoping to receive a copy, but it will be after it hits the stores.
It is. My kids LOVED it. 
Title: Re: June 21, 2022 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: David Vaughn on June 19, 2022, 11:00:50 PM
It is. My kids LOVED it.
One of my daughters friends worked on the film, so I look forward to seeing it. 
Title: Re: June 21, 2022 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: bmoney on June 20, 2022, 06:54:55 AM
One of my daughters friends worked on the film, so I look forward to seeing it.
Oh that’s cool!  The animation is unique. I liked it as well
Title: Re: June 21, 2022 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: AVSCraig on June 20, 2022, 12:34:16 PM
The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray - just waiting for this to drop in price.
Title: Re: June 21, 2022 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: AVSJeff on June 20, 2022, 05:11:54 PM
I don't know if it's good or bad, but I've only heard of two of the movies on the list. ::)
Title: Re: June 21, 2022 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: AVSCraig on June 20, 2022, 07:04:24 PM
I don't know if it's good or bad, but I've only heard of two of the movies on the list. ::)
Good or bad will depend on which two! ::)
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal