AVS Discussions

General => Home theater humor => Topic started by: HomeTheaterGuy on October 28, 2016, 06:43:55 PM

Title: Arm rests
Post by: HomeTheaterGuy on October 28, 2016, 06:43:55 PM
When you go to a movie theater which arm rest is yours?
Title: Re: Arm rests
Post by: AVSCraig on November 01, 2016, 07:09:55 PM
When you go to a movie theater which arm rest is yours?

That's no joke - get off my arm rest !  :o
Title: Re: Arm rests
Post by: richlife69 on November 02, 2016, 02:04:25 PM
Not funny -- BOTH!   8)
Title: Re: Arm rests
Post by: AVSLaurie on November 02, 2016, 02:26:20 PM
Depends on if you have popcorn AND a drink -  Ooops! Sorry lady, I'm sure a little club soda will take that orange stain right out of that silk blouse!  :-X
Title: Re: Arm rests
Post by: bmoney on November 13, 2016, 02:20:44 PM
i dont go to the movies lol
Title: Re: Arm rests
Post by: NBPk402 on November 13, 2016, 09:54:18 PM
If I go I want both arm rests!
Title: Re: Arm rests
Post by: bmoney on November 14, 2016, 07:57:16 AM
or just put UP the armrest for a little lap nap hahah
Title: Re: Arm rests
Post by: NBPk402 on November 14, 2016, 12:36:26 PM
or just put UP the armrest for a little lap nap hahah
I do that when I have gone to the Theater with my wife, or back when I was single, and dating. ;)
Title: Re: Arm rests
Post by: ShadeRF on November 22, 2016, 08:44:49 PM
I end up having my arms in my laps most the time we actually go to a theater. We only go a few times a year for big time movies like Star Wars, so inevitably its packed. The person next to me has historically taken the arm rests =\
Title: Re: Arm rests
Post by: Death Dream on December 05, 2016, 11:41:31 PM
i dont go to the movies lol

Exactly. Built my theater to get that experience at home. When I have gone, I would plan not to sit by anyone on at least one side and take that arm rest.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal