AVS Discussions

Projectors => Premium Projectors => Topic started by: AVSCraig on March 09, 2022, 12:26:38 PM

Title: Epson LS12000 review webinar March 31st 7:00PM CST
Post by: AVSCraig on March 09, 2022, 12:26:38 PM
Join Mike and I for an Epson LS12000 review webinar March 31st 7:00PM CST, with Dylan Seeger, to discuss his review of the Epson LS12000. Send an email for the Zoom invite - 

mike@avscience.com

craig@avscience.com
Title: Re: Epson LS12000 review webinar March 31st 7:00PM CST
Post by: Paul Heroy on March 09, 2022, 03:38:45 PM
Awesome!

For those of us who can't make it, will it be recorded and available on Youtube or something?
Title: Re: Epson LS12000 review webinar March 31st 7:00PM CST
Post by: AVSCraig on March 28, 2022, 12:33:07 PM
Coming up this week! 
Title: Re: Epson LS12000 review webinar March 31st 7:00PM CST
Post by: AVSCraig on March 28, 2022, 12:33:39 PM
Awesome!

For those of us who can't make it, will it be recorded and available on Youtube or something?
Maybe. Try and make it. 
Title: Re: Epson LS12000 review webinar March 31st 7:00PM CST
Post by: AVSCraig on March 31, 2022, 02:32:03 PM
Coming up later today! 
Title: Re: Epson LS12000 review webinar March 31st 7:00PM CST
Post by: Paul Heroy on April 01, 2022, 01:04:18 PM
As mentioned I was unable to make it but am very interested, if there is a recording. 

When/where is Dylan's review going to be posted? I assume Secrets or eventually here? 
Title: Re: Epson LS12000 review webinar March 31st 7:00PM CST
Post by: AVSCraig on April 01, 2022, 01:24:55 PM
As mentioned I was unable to make it but am very interested, if there is a recording.

When/where is Dylan's review going to be posted? I assume Secrets or eventually here?
Send one of us a link for the Zoom recording. When the review is up - probably next week, for sure we will post a link! 
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal