AVS Discussions

Movie and TV Discussion => Blu-rays => Topic started by: TRainH2O on February 27, 2022, 10:07:15 PM

Title: March 1, 2022 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: TRainH2O on February 27, 2022, 10:07:15 PM
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/102928/ambition.html)
Ambition
(https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/100674/belfast.html)Belfast
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/103278/bloodtypeunknown.html)Blood Type: Unknown
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/102926/breadcrumbs.html)Breadcrumbs
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/102924/can.html)Can
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/102918/captainorelanna.html)Captain Orelanna
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/102146/demonic.html)Demonic
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/101573/dropoutidolfruittartthecompleteseason.html)Dropout Idol Fruit Tart - The Complete Season
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/102922/eltuneldeloshuesos.html)El Tunel de los Huesos
Flee
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/102134/iammortal.html)I Am Mortal
I'm Not Him
Is the Order a Rabbit? BLOOM (Season 3)
 (https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/102076/jamesbondthedanielcraigcollection4kultrahdbluray20062021.html)James Bond: The Daniel Craig Collection - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray (2006-2021)
La Soga: Salvation
Manhunt: Season 2: The Night Stalker
Naruto: Set 6
Robert Rodriguez Presents: Red11 and Rebel Without a Crew
Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!: The Complete Series
Space Racers - Season 2
Stoker Hills
The Batman: The Complete Series
The Enormity of Life
The MRG Collective Horror: Volume 8
The Pilot: A Battle for Survival
Title: Re: March 1, 2022 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: David Vaughn on February 28, 2022, 01:46:54 AM
As soon as Belfast goes on sale, I'm going to buy that one. I can wait a few months. 
Title: Re: March 1, 2022 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: bmoney on February 28, 2022, 09:37:30 AM
As soon as Belfast goes on sale, I'm going to buy that one. I can wait a few months.
i didnt like it at all.  good acting by the kid.  but just nothing special.  ,maybe you will feel differently

very slow week other than that
Title: Re: March 1, 2022 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: TRainH2O on February 28, 2022, 11:28:49 AM
James Bond: The Daniel Craig Collection - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray (2006-2021)

Everyone already stocked up on the Craig Era Bond films?
Title: Re: March 1, 2022 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: Barry on February 28, 2022, 12:21:48 PM
James Bond: The Daniel Craig Collection - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray (2006-2021)

Everyone already stocked up on the Craig Era Bond films?
I got the last set, four movies in 4k, and the No Time to Die as a separate purchase. All sdiscs were good, but Quantom of Solace remains a poor movie.
Title: Re: March 1, 2022 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: AVSCraig on February 28, 2022, 01:05:17 PM
James Bond: The Daniel Craig Collection - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray (2006-2021)

Everyone already stocked up on the Craig Era Bond films?
Yup - got 'em all!
Title: Re: March 1, 2022 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: AVSCraig on February 28, 2022, 01:06:41 PM
I got the last set, four movies in 4k, and the No Time to Die as a separate purchase. All sdiscs were good, but Quantom of Solace remains a poor movie.
I liked Quantum a lot more the 2nd time I watched it. 
Title: Re: March 1, 2022 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: TRainH2O on February 28, 2022, 06:57:23 PM
All sdiscs were good, but Quantom of Solace remains a poor movie.
I agree it is the weakest storyline but to me, Craig's performance makes it worth reviewing periodically. 

Where the 007 franchise goes after the Craig era, it had better be good. To me, those are some huge shoes to fill.
Title: Re: March 1, 2022 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: TRainH2O on February 28, 2022, 06:58:45 PM
I liked Quantum a lot more the 2nd time I watched it.
Yep.....and the third, fourth......

As I've said before, Craig is Bond.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal