AVS Discussions

Movie and TV Discussion => Blu-rays => Topic started by: TRainH2O on January 06, 2022, 08:50:28 PM

Title: January 4, 2022 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: TRainH2O on January 06, 2022, 08:50:28 PM
'76
3 Weeks to Daytona
(https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/101146/aceofhearts.html)Ace of Hearts
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/99832/aestheticaofarogueherocompleteseriesessentials.html)Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero: Complete Series (Essentials)
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/100347/allmysons.html)All My Sons
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/100575/antlers.html)Antlers
Arc
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/101155/artache.html)Art Ache
August
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/101141/babydoll2020.html)Baby Doll (2020)
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/101139/bizzareacircusstory.html)Bizzare: A Circus Story
Black Friday
Bodkin Ras
Body & Soul: An American Bridge
Canaan (Season 1) Complete Collection
Catch of the Day 1 & 2
China
Cinema of Discovery: Julien Duvivier in the 1920s
Crash Burn Love
Crooked and Narrow
Double Door
Dreams I Never Had
Freedom Writers (reissue)
Golden Earrings
Hack Job
I, Portrait
Killer Waves
La Cadena
Mind Melters 1 & 2
Model Behavior
My Next Life as a Villainess, All Routes Lead to Doom! (Season 1) Complete Collection
One Piece: Season Eleven - Voyage Six
Only the Animals
Rich and Strange
Sexy Time
Shake Hands with the Devil
Slash-Mates: I Spill Your Guts and Killer Waves
The Crime of the Century
The Devil Is a Part Timer: Complete Series (Classics)
The Djinn
The Naked Ape
The Perfect Pickup
The Superdeep
The Zombie King
Together
Trailers of James Balsamo
Wackersdorf
 (https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/100139/weatheringwithyou4kultrahdbluraystandardedition.html)Weathering With You - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray
Wedding in New York
West of Brooklyn
When I Become a Butterfly
Zeroes and Ones
Title: Re: January 4, 2022 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: TRainH2O on January 06, 2022, 08:51:55 PM
Only two days late.......I'm such a slacker. :)
Title: Re: January 4, 2022 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: David Vaughn on January 06, 2022, 09:10:31 PM
Only two days late.......I'm such a slacker. :)
Not a lot to get exited about in that list, that's for sure!
Title: Re: January 4, 2022 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: bmoney on January 07, 2022, 10:24:45 AM
Agreed

Although “sexy time” hmmm lol
Title: Re: January 4, 2022 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: TRainH2O on January 08, 2022, 05:52:00 PM
Agreed

Although “sexy time” hmmm lol
Well here you go..........


Genres: Horror
Starring: James Balsamo, Nadia White, Ophelia Rain
Director: James Balsamo
Plot Synopsis:
The "Breast" Clips from over 10 James Balsamo films! 90 mins of all uncensored content!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal