AVS Discussions

Classifieds => Projectors => Topic started by: steinmanngd on December 28, 2021, 10:24:42 AM

Title: Sold
Post by: steinmanngd on December 28, 2021, 10:24:42 AM
Sold: is a very nice and clean JVC RS-40 projector. The unit has only about 500 hours total and has a new bulb installed. The projector works well and has a nice image, but is not 4k. A brand new spare bulb is also included. $150 plus shipping. Weight is around 45 lbs and my Zip code is 62025. Will ship in original packaging. PayPal. Local pickup - Edwardsville, IL. (I just purchased a new JVC RS2000)

1drv.ms/u/s (http://redirect.viglink.com?key=71fe2139a887ad501313cd8cce3053c5&subId=1381179&u=https%3A//1drv.ms/u/s)!AqLzEx3UxyAxjXpEGVzAUY5uYm6f?e=bApwtR

www.projectorcentral.com/pdf/projector_spec_5917.pdf (http://redirect.viglink.com?key=71fe2139a887ad501313cd8cce3053c5&subId=1381179&u=https%3A//www.projectorcentral.com/pdf/projector_spec_5917.pdf)
Title: Re: FS: JVS DLA-RS40
Post by: dracoskeeper51 on February 02, 2022, 10:22:27 AM
Can you give me a total shipped to 60153? Thx, db
Title: Re: FS: JVS DLA-RS40
Post by: steinmanngd on February 02, 2022, 03:02:38 PM
I'm sorry,  I sold the unit several weeks ago.  I forgot to remove/modify the ad.

Thanks.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal