AVS Discussions

General => Misc. Fun Stuff => Topic started by: David Vaughn on December 12, 2021, 02:44:06 PM

Title: Jussie Smollett
Post by: David Vaughn on December 12, 2021, 02:44:06 PM
Anyone with half a brain knew this guy was not telling the truth, but wow, he really decided to go all in on his story. I don't know if anyone has seen this from Dave Chappelle, but it's one of the funniest bits I've seen in a long time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZXoErL2124

Title: Re: Jussie Smollett
Post by: AVSCraig on December 12, 2021, 03:17:31 PM
Cruel: Jussie Smollett Will Be Forced To Share A Jail Cell With His Attacker | The Babylon Bee (https://babylonbee.com/news/cruel-jussie-smollett-forced-to-share-a-jail-cell-with-his-attacker?fbclid=IwAR1b0Na-Kn85U5BB87CIxKWWtpwMoPzxG8KPKrYe8MmJXcPtfDsPvoL2vL0)
Title: Re: Jussie Smollett
Post by: AVSCraig on December 12, 2021, 03:25:01 PM
I had not seen that but that was hysterical ! ::)
Title: Re: Jussie Smollett
Post by: David Vaughn on December 12, 2021, 03:44:42 PM
I figured you'd like it Craig. I hadn't laughed that hard in a long time. 
Title: Re: Jussie Smollett
Post by: AVSCraig on December 12, 2021, 04:38:19 PM
I figured you'd like it Craig. I hadn't laughed that hard in a long time.
Now I want to see the entire controversial special he did that got everyone upset. Or is this part of it?
Title: Re: Jussie Smollett
Post by: TRainH2O on December 12, 2021, 04:48:01 PM
I'd never heard of "Jussie" until the news story. However, you have to hand it to Dave. He manages to insult everyone on the planet, usually while the insulted are laughing at being insulted, and he keeps his job. That's talent. ::)
Title: Re: Jussie Smollett
Post by: jkasanic on December 13, 2021, 02:35:27 PM
Now I want to see the entire controversial special he did that got everyone upset. Or is this part of it?
Pretty sure this is the special before the latest one (that’s controversial) but I could be wrong.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal