AVS Discussions

Audio => Receivers => Topic started by: AVSJeff on December 08, 2021, 05:26:14 PM

Title: Onkyo TX-RZ50 Receiver
Post by: AVSJeff on December 08, 2021, 05:26:14 PM
People, Onkyo has a great marketing department (only surpassed by Bose). Apparently, they did not consult with the production department and thus the reason they can't deliver the most wanted receiver on the market.
Title: Re: Onkyo TX-RZ50 Receiver
Post by: bmoney on December 08, 2021, 08:59:22 PM
Lmao. What?
Title: Re: Onkyo TX-RZ50 Receiver
Post by: AVSCraig on December 09, 2021, 12:29:06 PM
Lmao. What?
In other words, demand far outstrips supply.
Title: Re: Onkyo TX-RZ50 Receiver
Post by: TRainH2O on December 09, 2021, 07:35:11 PM
People, Onkyo has a great marketing department (only surpassed by Bose). Apparently, they did not consult with the production department and thus the reason they can't deliver the most wanted receiver on the market.
I'm so out of the loop since buying my Anthem Pre/Pro.
What is it about this AVR that makes it so desirable?
Title: Re: Onkyo TX-RZ50 Receiver
Post by: AVSCraig on December 10, 2021, 12:23:02 PM
I'm so out of the loop since buying my Anthem Pre/Pro.
What is it about this AVR that makes it so desirable?
Dirac
Title: Re: Onkyo TX-RZ50 Receiver
Post by: jkasanic on December 10, 2021, 06:21:07 PM
Dirac
Dirac at this price point, right?
Title: Re: Onkyo TX-RZ50 Receiver
Post by: AVSCraig on December 11, 2021, 11:42:42 AM
Dirac at this price point, right?
Yes - it caused some excitement.
Title: Re: Onkyo TX-RZ50 Receiver
Post by: TRainH2O on December 11, 2021, 12:50:44 PM
I have no hands-on experience with Dirac but I have read good things about it.

I wonder if they will offer it in a lower-priced pre/pro. The Onkyo AVRs that I have owned in the past (and currently) tend to run a bit warm. I had one cook the HDMI board but luckily the company repaired it for free.
Title: Re: Onkyo TX-RZ50 Receiver
Post by: bmoney on December 11, 2021, 05:20:39 PM
Dirac is a must for me 
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal