AVS Discussions

AV Science => Introduce Yourself => Topic started by: Lucjules on November 23, 2021, 12:18:05 PM

Title: Hello!
Post by: Lucjules on November 23, 2021, 12:18:05 PM
Hello! Just started buying from AVS and they have been great so I decided to join the forum.
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: bmoney on November 23, 2021, 12:36:42 PM
welcome aboard!
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: David Vaughn on November 23, 2021, 05:16:08 PM
Hello! Just started buying from AVS and they have been great so I decided to join the forum.
Welcome to the forum. 
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: AVSCraig on November 23, 2021, 06:22:10 PM
Hello! Just started buying from AVS and they have been great so I decided to join the forum.
Welcome !
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: Ava00 on February 13, 2023, 04:10:41 PM
Welcome to the forum! :)
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal