AVS Discussions

AV Science => Support => Topic started by: David Vaughn on November 09, 2021, 09:11:59 AM

Title: Review Disappeared
Post by: David Vaughn on November 09, 2021, 09:11:59 AM
For some reason, this review disappeared:  https://discuss.avscience.com/index.php?topic=3091.new#new

It was "The Eyes of Tammy Faye." Any idea why it would go away?
Title: Re: Review Disappeared
Post by: AVSLaurie on November 09, 2021, 09:56:04 AM
I will ask Marc to check on this - really odd that it just disappeared
Thanks for the head's up. 
Title: Re: Review Disappeared
Post by: AVSCraig on November 09, 2021, 11:01:59 AM
For some reason, this review disappeared:  https://discuss.avscience.com/index.php?topic=3091.new#new

It was "The Eyes of Tammy Faye." Any idea why it would go away?
Maybe the internet didn't like the review! ;D
Title: Re: Review Disappeared
Post by: TRainH2O on November 09, 2021, 11:17:08 AM
Her eye makeup always freaked me out. :-X
Title: Re: Review Disappeared
Post by: HomeTheaterGuy on November 09, 2021, 11:24:53 AM
I'm unable to find any problems with the forum. I'll keep looking, though.
Title: Re: Review Disappeared
Post by: AVSCraig on November 09, 2021, 11:28:22 AM
It was stolen! ???
Title: Re: Review Disappeared
Post by: David Vaughn on November 09, 2021, 12:15:31 PM
I will ask Marc to check on this - really odd that it just disappeared
Thanks for the head's up.
Thanks!
Title: Re: Review Disappeared
Post by: bmoney on November 09, 2021, 01:50:27 PM
I actually think that was me. :( I  clicked the wrong (I am a mod) button when trying to reply to it and it disappeared.  I tried to bring it back but to no avail.  

I'm really sorry David, I know you work hard on your reviews and we all enjoy them.  I will not be as careless going forward.  

Title: Re: Review Disappeared
Post by: David Vaughn on November 10, 2021, 01:06:50 AM
No worries....I can repost it. Thankfully, I write them in WORD :)
Mystery solved!
Title: Re: Review Disappeared
Post by: bmoney on November 10, 2021, 06:35:28 AM
No worries....I can repost it. Thankfully, I write them in WORD :)
Mystery solved!
Oh good that makes me feel better :)
Title: Re: Review Disappeared
Post by: jkasanic on November 10, 2021, 08:53:42 AM
No worries....I can repost it. Thankfully, I write them in WORD :)
Mystery solved!
Would’ve been funny if you live typed them into the BB! I’m sure you learned that lesson long ago! Haha
Title: Re: Review Disappeared
Post by: David Vaughn on November 10, 2021, 12:28:03 PM
Would’ve been funny if you live typed them into the BB! I’m sure you learned that lesson long ago! Haha
Yes...learned that lesson a long time ago!
Title: Re: Review Disappeared
Post by: TRainH2O on November 10, 2021, 06:32:08 PM
David, congrats on 1080 (I assume progressive) likes. Here's to upping your likeability resolution to 4K. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal