AVS Discussions

Movie and TV Discussion => Blu-rays => Topic started by: TRainH2O on November 06, 2021, 06:27:01 PM

Title: November 9, 2021 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: TRainH2O on November 06, 2021, 06:27:01 PM
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/99113/agiftfrombob.html)
A Gift from Bob
(https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/97138/badcandy.html)Bad Candy
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/100044/beethovenschristmasadventure.html) (https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/98915/batmanyearone4kultrahdbluray.html)Batman: Year One - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray
 (https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/98915/batmanyearone4kultrahdbluray.html)Beethoven's Christmas Adventure
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/99855/chudstandardedition.html)C.H.U.D. (Standard Edition)
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/99971/champs.html)Champs
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/98979/cominghomeinthedark.html)Coming Home in the Dark
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/98284/darkblood.html)Dark Blood
DC's Legends of Tomorrow: The Complete Sixth Season
Doomed Megalopolis
Dumb & Dahmer
Edmond
Evolution
Four Good Days
Fury (1936)
Good Old Boys
How Not to Summon a Demon Lord: The Complete Series (Classics)
Human Animals
Inside Out (2005)
It's a Gift
It's Nothing Mama, Just a Game
Janosik
Keeping Rosy
Ken Burns: Muhammad Ali
Kitty's Vault Klassics: Volume 1
L.A. Story
Ladies They Talk About
Maid to Please
Mania Killer
My Salinger Year
Neon Genesis Evangelion - Standard Edition
Old Henry
One More Train to Rob
One Piece: Season Eleven - Voyage Five
Redo of Healer: Complete Collection
Reminiscence
 (https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/99127/reminiscence4kultrahdbluray.html)Reminiscence - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray
Respect
Restaurant to Another World (Essentials)
Snowpiercer: The Complete Second Season
Sparrows
Spring 1941
Surge (Deluxe Edition)
The Addams Family (1991)
The Bank Dick
The Chinese Boxer
The Concubine
The Designated Victim
The Emperor's Sword
The Fabulous Dorseys
The Jogger
The Last of Sheila
The Old Fashioned Way
The Oracle
 (https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/98328/theoutsiderscompletenovel4kuhd.html)The Outsiders: The Complete Novel - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray
The Resonator: Miskatonic U
The Shift
The Ten Commandments
Tina
Underdogs
Val
Voodoo Virus
Waterlily Jaguar
White as Snow
Wicked Lake
Title: Re: November 9, 2021 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: bmoney on November 06, 2021, 09:07:33 PM
The outsiders. Yesssss
Title: Re: November 9, 2021 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: TRainH2O on November 07, 2021, 06:12:09 PM
The outsiders. Yesssss
I never saw it but there are certainly a lot of actors in The Outsiders who went on to do big things. 
Title: Re: November 9, 2021 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: David Vaughn on November 07, 2021, 07:50:45 PM
I never saw it but there are certainly a lot of actors in The Outsiders who went on to do big things.
I have a delivery from Warner tomorrow, but I'm headed out of town for most of the week on business so I won't get to the review until next weekend. 
Title: Re: November 9, 2021 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: AVSCraig on November 08, 2021, 11:01:46 AM
I never saw it but there are certainly a lot of actors in The Outsiders who went on to do big things.
I've never seen it either.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal