AVS Discussions

Audio => Do-It-Yourself Speakers and Subs => Topic started by: TheWookieIsFurious on September 16, 2021, 10:59:47 AM

Title: My Twin Odin dual Subwoofer build with Dayton Audio Ultimax 18" driver
Post by: TheWookieIsFurious on September 16, 2021, 10:59:47 AM
https://youtu.be/AF8QIFmJ20Q (https://youtu.be/AF8QIFmJ20Q)
Title: Re: My Twin Odin dual Subwoofer build with Dayton Audio Ultimax 18" driver
Post by: TRainH2O on September 16, 2021, 11:26:40 AM
Man, that's a great video and it really gets my DIY juices flowing. How are you powering them? 
Title: Re: My Twin Odin dual Subwoofer build with Dayton Audio Ultimax 18" driver
Post by: TheWookieIsFurious on September 16, 2021, 02:16:23 PM
Man, that's a great video and it really gets my DIY juices flowing. How are you powering them?

Crown XLi3500 - There is a link in the video description. 
Crown XLi3500
Title: Re: My Twin Odin dual Subwoofer build with Dayton Audio Ultimax 18" driver
Post by: TRainH2O on September 16, 2021, 05:26:18 PM
Crown XLi3500
Oops, I missed that. I must have been staring at the tubes. ::)

If I had the space to do an acoustically transparent screen, I'd go that route.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal