AVS Discussions

Movie and TV Discussion => Blu-rays => Topic started by: TRainH2O on July 31, 2021, 05:30:05 PM

Title: August 3, 2021 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: TRainH2O on July 31, 2021, 05:30:05 PM
A Tiny House Christmas
Arise, My Love
Butcher, Baker, Nightmare Maker
Coogan's Bluff
Django (Standard Edition)
Django (Standard Edition) 4KUltra HD
El-Hazzard: The Magnificant World
Fire Force: Season 2 Part 1
Four Frightened People
Here Today
I Dream of Jeannie: The Complete Series
It Wants Blood
Luca
Luca - 4K Ultra HD, Standard, Target Exclusive & SteelBook Editions
Maoyu Archenemy & Hero - Complete Collection
Night Feeder
No Time for Love
Seance
Take Back
The Daimajin Trilogy (Limited Edition)
The Little Rascals: Volume Two
The Randolph Scott Western Collection
The Sergio Martino Collection
The Transformers: The Movie 35th Anniversary 4K Ultra SteelBook Edition
The Unthinkable
The Valdez Horses
Those Who Wish Me Dead
Till Death
Union Pacific


Title: Re: August 3, 2021 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: David Vaughn on July 31, 2021, 06:25:03 PM
Review of Luca will be up shortly. Just sat down to write it. 
Title: Re: August 3, 2021 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: bmoney on July 31, 2021, 09:23:22 PM
Thank you for the 4K notes
Title: Re: August 3, 2021 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: TRainH2O on July 31, 2021, 09:59:22 PM
Thank you for the 4K notes
You are welcome. I remembered this week; I may not always find the brainpower. ::)

I've been doing this same release list for a very long time. Old habits.......
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal