AVS Discussions
AV Science => AVS Special Deals => Topic started by: AVSLaurie on July 12, 2021, 02:41:32 PM
-
- When you purchase a Denon X4700H, X6700H, X8500HA, Marantz SR7015, SR8015, AV8805, AV8805A or AV7706 from us, you get a FREE Auro 3D Version 2 Demo Disc?
- Almost every item you purchase from us includes free ground shipping?
- We back up every single product we sell and provide the best customer service?
- Our sales force is available even after normal business hours and on weekends? :)
- We deal direct with most of our vendors to provide you with the best pricing available.
Thank you for your business, we truly appreciate it.
-
Have never been disappointed when purchasing from avscience :)
-
I agree that AVS is a great place to buy A/V equipment. I have bought a screen, JVC projectors, subs, a DAC and a 4k disc player with excellent results. Customer service from Mike is A+.
-
I just ordered a 6700h from Jeff a couple of days ago and didn't know about the Free Auro 2 disk. It was a pleasant surprise to see it included on the receipt/invoice! Thanks!