AVS Discussions
AV Science => Support => Topic started by: UnknownBeef on January 25, 2017, 08:29:01 PM
-
Can we please have a dark theme option whenever you can add it? I tend to look at forums at night after work, and it's much more relaxing in a dark theme.
-
I'll have to look into a dark theme. The template I'm using now doesn't have that option.
-
I'll have to look into a dark theme. The template I'm using now doesn't have that option.
Marc,
I've installed a sharp new dark theme on the test site, see what you think...
https://discuss.avscience.com/AVDiscuss_testsite
Other members can access the testsite as well, although you'll need to re-register an account, but un-necessary if you're just taking a peek at the theme...
@UnknownBeef
@AVSCraig
@AVSJason
@AVSMike
@AVS_support
-
I'm happy either way - but that looks good !
-
I'm happy either way - but that looks good !
I like it, but Marc says we'll have to do without that one but if I can adjust the colors on our current theme he'll go for it... so gonna start experimenting with it on the test site and see what I can come up with... might take me a bit but I bet I can do it very similar to what that theme has because while installing that I have seen what it's background colors are, all I have to do is scour through the .css file and trial and error it to death until I get the right combinations.
;)
-
I like it, but Marc says we'll have to do without that one but if I can adjust the colors on our current theme he'll go for it... so gonna start experimenting with it on the test site and see what I can come up with... might take me a bit but I bet I can do it very similar to what that theme has because while installing that I have seen what it's background colors are, all I have to do is scour through the .css file and trial and error it to death until I get the right combinations.
;)
I wasn't expecting to have much accomplished so fast but if anyone is interested in having a peak, I'm making fair progress with adapting our current theme into a darker color scheme on the testsite... must tweak a few more buttons and background colors and it'll be ready for evaluation in earnest by everyone... but its coming along nicely
-
FWIW... I too like the dark colors. Light colors are rough on my eyes towards the end of the evening.