AVS Discussions

Audio => Speakers => Topic started by: TonyD on January 22, 2017, 12:55:23 PM

Title: JBL M2/705/708 Owner's Thread
Post by: TonyD on January 22, 2017, 12:55:23 PM
Since there doesn't seem to be a thread created for JBL M2 and pro series owners, and with it's gaining popularity, thought I would create a dedicated thread for us.
Title: Re: JBL M2/705/708 Owner's Thread
Post by: thrang on January 22, 2017, 02:08:42 PM
Since there doesn't seem to be a thread created JBL M2 and pro series owners, and with it's gaining popularity, thought I would create a dedicated thread for us.







Hi
Title: Re: JBL M2/705/708 Owner's Thread
Post by: AVSMike on January 31, 2017, 10:27:31 PM
M2's, listened to them many times. Always enjoyed the experience. :)
Title: Re: JBL M2/705/708 Owner's Thread
Post by: TonyD on February 01, 2017, 03:40:45 PM
M2's, listened to them many times. Always enjoyed the experience. :)

Certainly my favorite speaker right now. Don't have a single complaint.
Title: Re: JBL M2/705/708 Owner's Thread
Post by: sdrucker on March 30, 2017, 01:26:04 PM
Certainly my favorite speaker right now. Don't have a single complaint.

If I were building a dedicated HT room and selecting speakers and components from scratch, three M2s up front and identical 705/8s (p series possibly) elsewhere is where I'd start today as a best practice for all but a huge room. It's just not practical if you have, say, 13 PSB speakers to unload to make that feasible and help finance it...
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal