AVS Discussions

AV Science => Introduce Yourself => Topic started by: Fraza44 on February 19, 2021, 02:52:54 PM

Title: Hello All, Glad I found you
Post by: Fraza44 on February 19, 2021, 02:52:54 PM
All,

    I was a member of the AVSForum starting in 2000 and especially enjoyed the forum in those CRT days because there was so much knowledge sharing and good information.   Then things changed as time went on and I stopped hanging out there.   

What have I been up to, just buying crazy projector and see how they looked in my simple HT.  My latest projector purchased in the beginning of 2020 is a Barco Sim 10 and I truly love this projector.   It's a tweaker's dream come true.

Anyway just want to say I'm glad I discovered this forum where to old AVSForum member can be found.

Andre
Title: Re: Hello All, Glad I found you
Post by: bmoney on February 20, 2021, 12:21:28 PM
Welcome to the safe haven haha
Title: Re: Hello All, Glad I found you
Post by: David Vaughn on February 20, 2021, 01:06:37 PM
Welcome!
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal