AVS Discussions

Movie and TV Discussion => Blu-rays => Topic started by: AVSCraig on February 19, 2021, 11:54:02 AM

Title: New Movies You've Bought
Post by: AVSCraig on February 19, 2021, 11:54:02 AM
Just got these via Amazon. Not all new, but they are all new to me ( except Elysium ). 
Title: Re: New Movies You've Bought
Post by: jive turkey on February 19, 2021, 08:18:12 PM
In todays mail, "Elysium" and "The Greenbook" in 4K , and "Chernobyl" in 2K. Haven't seen "Chernobyl" before.
Title: Re: New Movies You've Bought
Post by: David Vaughn on February 19, 2021, 09:37:21 PM
Craig,

Let me know how "A Call to Spy" is. Plot looks interesting.

Thanks,

Title: Re: New Movies You've Bought
Post by: AVSCraig on February 19, 2021, 10:37:37 PM
In todays mail, "Elysium" and "The Greenbook" in 4K , and "Chernobyl" in 2K. Haven't seen "Chernobyl" before.
Chernobyl is really good, and really disturbing. If it's really based on the diary ( recordings ) from the scientist that was there, the whole thing was really F'd up. Gripping. Excellent cast too.
Title: Re: New Movies You've Bought
Post by: AVSCraig on February 19, 2021, 10:42:51 PM
Craig,

Let me know how "A Call to Spy" is. Plot looks interesting.

Thanks,
I have really enjoyed Female Agents (French: Les Femmes de l'ombre), so I was curious to see this similar story. I'll report back soon. 
Title: Re: New Movies You've Bought
Post by: AVSCraig on March 25, 2021, 01:15:46 PM
Had a bunch of movies arrive this week ! 
Title: Re: New Movies You've Bought
Post by: bmoney on March 25, 2021, 01:24:10 PM
i see you caved on Promising young women :)  its a fargo like movie
Title: Re: New Movies You've Bought
Post by: AVSCraig on March 25, 2021, 02:15:10 PM
i see you caved on Promising young women :)  its a fargo like movie
I did. I do like Fargo ! 
Title: Re: New Movies You've Bought
Post by: bmoney on March 25, 2021, 02:53:03 PM
the actress really really looks like one of my ex girlfriends lol  all i thought of the whole movie
Title: Re: New Movies You've Bought
Post by: AVSCraig on April 12, 2021, 12:20:12 PM
I've been watching " Rome " on Blu-ray lately - just finished season one. So far I'm really enjoying this series. It's got everything you could want - war, drama, politics, kinky sex and the occasional beheading / execution ! I'm looking forward to watching season two ! 
Title: Re: New Movies You've Bought
Post by: AVSCraig on April 17, 2021, 07:31:12 PM
New disc arrivals! 
Title: Re: New Movies You've Bought
Post by: bmoney on April 25, 2021, 01:48:46 PM
swallow...hmm intersting
Title: Re: New Movies You've Bought
Post by: David Vaughn on April 25, 2021, 03:58:55 PM
New disc arrivals!
I'm not sure those two titles should be in the same post...you may be struck down by lightning :)
Title: Re: New Movies You've Bought
Post by: bmoney on April 25, 2021, 04:48:55 PM
Hahaha
Title: Re: New Movies You've Bought
Post by: AVSCraig on April 25, 2021, 09:01:17 PM
I'm not sure those two titles should be in the same post...you may be struck down by lightning :)
Oops - I hadn't thought of that ! :-[::)
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal