AVS Discussions

Movie and TV Discussion => Blu-rays => Topic started by: AVSCraig on October 26, 2016, 02:02:34 PM

Title: Favorite Blu Ray ( and 4K Blu Ray ) Review Websites
Post by: AVSCraig on October 26, 2016, 02:02:34 PM
What are your favorite Blu Ray ( and 4K Blu Ray ) Review Websites ? I have two -

http://www.blu-ray.com/

http://www.highdefdigest.com/

Those two sites pretty much keep me informed on new movies out on BR / 4K BR, and I've bought some great movies I've never heard of that I've found on blu-ray.com !!

What about you guys ?
Title: Re: Favorite Blu Ray ( and 4K Blu Ray ) Review Websites
Post by: NBPk402 on November 05, 2016, 06:49:07 PM
I usually go to Blu-ray.com for reviews...have you thought about having reviews here by a reviewer?
Title: Re: Favorite Blu Ray ( and 4K Blu Ray ) Review Websites
Post by: laugsbach on November 10, 2016, 05:13:58 PM
What about you guys ?

Same here...I like Buy-ray.com's deals page and sorted to lowest price. I find movies that I never thought to rent let alone buy for not much more than a rental. I also look at IMDB.com & Rotten Tomatoes to get a feel for the story and how it was reviewed by critics as well as movie buffs.
Title: Re: Favorite Blu Ray ( and 4K Blu Ray ) Review Websites
Post by: AVSCraig on November 10, 2016, 05:56:46 PM
Same here...I like Buy-ray.com's deals page and sorted to lowest price. I find movies that I never thought to rent let alone buy for not much more than a rental. I also look at IMDB.com & Rotten Tomatoes to get a feel for the story and how it was reviewed by critics as well as movie buffs.

I do the same !
Title: Re: Favorite Blu Ray ( and 4K Blu Ray ) Review Websites
Post by: AVSCraig on November 10, 2016, 05:57:35 PM
I usually go to Blu-ray.com for reviews...have you thought about having reviews here by a reviewer?

That's a possibility.
Title: Re: Favorite Blu Ray ( and 4K Blu Ray ) Review Websites
Post by: Tom Bley on November 10, 2016, 09:35:53 PM
Can we get Ralph Potts over here for reviews?  I like his reviews because he uses the same display as me  :)
Title: Re: Favorite Blu Ray ( and 4K Blu Ray ) Review Websites
Post by: bmoney on November 12, 2016, 06:38:52 PM
whysoblu.com
Title: Re: Favorite Blu Ray ( and 4K Blu Ray ) Review Websites
Post by: NBPk402 on November 13, 2016, 10:01:38 PM
whysoblu.com

Thanks for the link!
Title: Re: Favorite Blu Ray ( and 4K Blu Ray ) Review Websites
Post by: bmoney on November 14, 2016, 07:55:30 AM
highdefdigest is another I frequent
Title: Re: Favorite Blu Ray ( and 4K Blu Ray ) Review Websites
Post by: NBPk402 on November 14, 2016, 12:15:25 PM
highdefdigest is another I frequent
I forgot all about them...thanks for reminding me of them.
Title: Re: Favorite Blu Ray ( and 4K Blu Ray ) Review Websites
Post by: ShadeRF on November 14, 2016, 03:39:45 PM
Blu-ray.com is decent but I always look forward to dvdbeaver reviews
Title: Re: Favorite Blu Ray ( and 4K Blu Ray ) Review Websites
Post by: bmoney on November 15, 2016, 07:26:14 AM
I feel like ralph Potts reviews are canned.  every movie has bass with "aplomb" how can that be? lol
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal