AVS Discussions
Movie and TV Discussion => Blu-rays => Topic started by: TRainH2O on February 07, 2021, 11:22:04 AM
-
2020 World Series Champions: Los Angeles Dodgers (Collector's Edition)
A Tale of Two Cities (1935)
Beach Babes from Beyond
Before/During/After
Blue Monkey
Date Night Classics (Barefoot in the Park / Love Story / To Catch a Thief)
Deep in Vogue (Special Edition)
Devil Times Five
Devil's Express
Elizabethtown (Paramount Presents)
Freaky
Greenland
Hal King
Happy Times
Hill of Freedom
Honor Killing
Jazz on a Summer's Day
Jiang Ziya
Love Story (Paramount Presents)
Madame Claude
Majestic Prince: Genetic Awakening
Man of the East
Masterpiece: All Creatures Great and Small - Season 1
Murderous Trance
My Bloody Valentine (SteelBooK)
My Hero Academia: Two Heroes (SteelBook v2)
Naked Girl Murdered In The Park
Necropath
Santo In The Treasure Of Dracula: The Sexy Vampire
Sex Terrorists on Wheels
Six by Sondheim
So Evil My Love
Song for Our People
Sputnik
The Black Dragon + Enforcer From Death Row (Drive-In Double Feature #10)
The El Duce Tapes
The Hills Run Red
The Little Prince
The Mary Millington Movie Collection
The Parallax View - Criterion Collection
The Ride Back / Man From Del Rio (Double Feature)
The Right One
The State of Texas vs. Melissa (Special Edition)
The Suspect
Tourist Trap (Uncut)
Wander Darkly
Wetware
Wild West Days
Wings of the Hawk 3-D
Zoom Up: Murder Site
-
hmm, I must have missed when "Beach Babes from Beyond" originally came out.. I might have to check it out. lol. :)
-
hmm, I must have missed when "Beach Babes from Beyond" originally came out.. I might have to check it out. lol. :)
Lots of great titles this time. I will wait to read your review of it and Sex Terrorists on Wheels. 8)
-
yeah, that one also. Man, where do they come up with these movies. lol.
-
Sputnik looks pretty good - I might pick this one up.
-
Sputnik looks pretty good - I might pick this one up.
Yeah, the trailer looks impressive.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh-oOnZ2Di0
-
Good reviews - Sputnik (2020) - Rotten Tomatoes (https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/sputnik_2020)
-
I just ordered it on Amazon !
-
"Jazz on a Summer's Day" is a real classic for jazz fans and music lovers.
-
Looks good from the trailer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWS1tt3ydV8
-
man we need movie production to ramp up again. I miss looking forward to tuesdays!