AVS Discussions

AV Science => Introduce Yourself => Topic started by: Smerts83 on January 03, 2021, 06:28:15 PM

Title: Hello to the AVS members!
Post by: Smerts83 on January 03, 2021, 06:28:15 PM
Hi everyone,

My name is Kurt and I'm excited to join the site.  I've browsed the forums for quite awhile and thought I would finally join as I'm in the midst of planning my first dedicated home theater.  Construction starts in about a month (Feb 2021) and it can't get here soon enough!

Looking forward to continuing learning from everyone here and sharing progress along the way.

Regards,
Kurt
Title: Re: Hello to the AVS members!
Post by: bmoney on January 03, 2021, 06:38:55 PM
Welcome aboard! Look forward to following your build
Title: Re: Hello to the AVS members!
Post by: David Vaughn on January 03, 2021, 07:52:47 PM
Hi everyone,

My name is Kurt and I'm excited to join the site.  I've browsed the forums for quite awhile and thought I would finally join as I'm in the midst of planning my first dedicated home theater.  Construction starts in about a month (Feb 2021) and it can't get here soon enough!

Looking forward to continuing learning from everyone here and sharing progress along the way.

Regards,
Kurt
Welcome aboard!
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal