AVS Discussions

AV Science => AVS Special Deals => Topic started by: AVSMike on December 14, 2020, 02:21:46 PM

Title: DCR-J1 Christmas Special until December 29th
Post by: AVSMike on December 14, 2020, 02:21:46 PM
We are offering a special on the new Panamorph DCR-J1. This lens is designed to fit the RS1000/NX5 and RS2000/NX7 projectors. 

Call us for more information at 877-823-4452 or visit us at AVScience.com
Title: Re: DCR-J1 Christmas Special until December 29th
Post by: AVSCraig on December 23, 2020, 12:42:43 PM
Don't forget this deal - good until December 29th ! 
Title: Re: DCR-J1 Christmas Special until December 29th
Post by: Asharma on December 23, 2020, 02:33:58 PM
Don't forget this deal - good until December 29th !
Ohhhhh trust me, I have not forgotten...just not a deep enuf discount for me yet...not that I want anybody to lose any money either...I like the group buy prices better 😀
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal