AVS Discussions

Projectors => Premium Projectors => Topic started by: bmoney on October 19, 2020, 01:10:23 PM

Title: Autocal for older (rs600) JVC projectiors
Post by: bmoney on October 19, 2020, 01:10:23 PM
Is there a thread already (not the one from AVS forums) here?  I am receiving a spyder 5 (thanks to a member here) to give it a go...anything i should be aware of? I have been reading as much as i can.  

What are you must do's look fors, etc

thanks in advance, Im a little nervous to do it but as long as I save the first backup file I should be good to go, right?
Title: Re: Autocal for older (rs600) JVC projectiors
Post by: DarkTemplar on October 19, 2020, 04:54:19 PM
Yes.
With the spyder set in options to Gamma only and you cant do much wrong. 
Title: Re: Autocal for older (rs600) JVC projectiors
Post by: bmoney on December 08, 2020, 11:20:51 AM
i did the autocal for gamma only.  gald to have done that!  but now time to look into a better meter and do a full cal color 
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal