AVS Discussions

Movie and TV Discussion => 4K UHD Blu-rays => Topic started by: Barry on September 24, 2020, 04:56:37 PM

Title: What movies have you watched the most?
Post by: Barry on September 24, 2020, 04:56:37 PM
I don’t like the word “BEST” on the internet. People actually argue, not discuss, what the “BEST” is. So I prefer to use the word FAVORITE, no one can argue with what your tastes are.

On this site I would ask another question though. Forget about what the “best” or “favorite is, what movies have you watched the most?

Here is my list, some are in 4K

A League of their Own
Casablanca
Citizen Kane
Fantasia
Field of Dreams
From Russia with Love
Godfather I & II (Often in the Godfather Saga)
Goldfinger
Midnight Cowboy
Shawshank Redemption
Singing in the Rain
Star Trek II The Wrath of Khan
Summer of 42
Superman the Movie (The Donner Edition)
2001: A Space Odyssey
The Sound of Music (My family forces me to watch this at least twice a year)
When Harry Met Sally
Wizard of Oz


Title: Re: What movies have you watched the most?
Post by: AVSCraig on September 24, 2020, 05:52:16 PM
Team America : World Police ( at least 30 times ).
Singing in the Rain
Baby Driver
Princess Bride
Oblivion
Star Wars: A New Hope
Rush
Memento
Eastern Promises
The Fifth Element
Leon:The Professional
End Of Watch
Donnie Darko
The Wizard Of Oz
Caddyshack
Cedar Rapids
Blade Runner
Interstellar
Cloud Atlas
Inception
Fearless
Lucy
Deadpool
Gladiator
Fury
The Martian
Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind
Pan's Labyrinth
I forgot - The Rocky Horror Picture Show - I've even had a lot of RHPS parties - mostly on Halloween ! 
Title: Re: What movies have you watched the most?
Post by: AVSLaurie on September 25, 2020, 10:18:34 AM
An Affair to Remember (my all time favorite)
Moana (my granddaughter's favorite)
Deadpool
Jumanji (new version)
Mrs. Doubtfire
Fargo
Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw
Sully
Dave
The Fifth Element
Die Hard series
Ghost Rider
Burlesque
Title: Re: What movies have you watched the most?
Post by: bmoney on September 25, 2020, 11:05:09 AM
way too many to name all but

Star wars original trilogy
goodfellas
the godfather I and II
Saving Private Ryan
Shawshank redemption
Fletch!
Vacation
Caddyshack
Beautiful Mind
LotR trilogy
Indiana Jones Trilogy
Princess Bride
Goonies
Back to the Future
Breakfast Club
Major League
Bad Boys
Friday


the lost could go on and on lmao
Title: Re: What movies have you watched the most?
Post by: claw on September 25, 2020, 11:10:46 AM
Arrival
Lucy
Interstellar
Gravity
Max Max: Fury Road
The Martian
Leon The Professional
The Fifth Element
Oblivion
Ex Machina
Atomic Blonde
Blade Runner
Blade Runner 2049
A Simple Favor
Morgan
John Wick

I updated the list to move Arrival to number 1.  They are pretty much in order of repeated viewings.   It was only after I added external HDR tone mapping (MadVR) that I could truly enjoy this film.   Every time I view it I catch something I previously missed.   I think I might watch it again tonight.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal