AVS Discussions

Movie and TV Discussion => Blu-rays => Topic started by: TRainH2O on July 25, 2020, 08:37:31 PM

Title: July 28, 2020 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: TRainH2O on July 25, 2020, 08:37:31 PM
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
A Bigger Splash (1973)
An Accidental Studio
Apocalyptco 
Best Friends
Best Kids in Texas
Case Closed TV Special: Episode One
Dead Dicks
Deadwater Fall
Deep Blue Sea 3 (Digital HD)
Demon City Shinjuku
End of Sentence
Galaxy Express 999: The TV Series Collection 02 - Layover
Graveyard Shift (1990)
Gundala
Hannibal Brooks
Ice Cream in the Cupboard
InstaBAND
James Cameron's Story of Science Fiction
Light from Light
Lorenzo's Oil
Love Hina Again
Love Hunter
Medabots: The Complete 2nd Season
Million Dollar Mermaid
Mondo Balordo
Nazi Undead
O Maidens in Your Savage Season - Complete Collection
Old Dracula
Pharm to Table
Raggedy Man
Reversal of Fortune: The Unraveling of Turkey's Democracy
Revue Starlight - Complete Collection (Premium Box Set)
The Infiltrators
The Other Lamb
The Outsider: The Complete First Season
The Public Eye
The Revenge of the Living Dead Girls
The River (1984)
The Scare Film Archives Volume 1: Drug Stories!
The Shakedown
The System
The Tenant (1976)
The Wild, Wild World of Jayne Mansfield
Thir13en Ghosts (Thirteen Ghosts)
When Icarus Fell
White Night
Wonder Woman: The Complete Collection


Title: Re: July 28, 2020 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: AVSCraig on July 26, 2020, 12:41:54 PM
Apocalyptco  - I have this, but it was out of stock and copies were going for $100.00 on Amazon ! ???
Title: Re: July 28, 2020 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: TRainH2O on July 26, 2020, 04:40:03 PM
Apocalyptco  - I have this, but it was out of stock and copies were going for $100.00 on Amazon ! ???
$100, seriously? Why?

You are talking about the 2007 film, right?
Title: Re: July 28, 2020 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: Paul Heroy on July 26, 2020, 05:32:41 PM
If you look at the current Amazon listing the price is $60 and there are a few sellers starting at $85 with the last at $99.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000NQQ4ME/ref=tmm_mfc_new_olp_0?ie=UTF8&condition=new&qid=1595799044&sr=1-2 (https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000NQQ4ME/ref=tmm_mfc_new_olp_0?ie=UTF8&condition=new&qid=1595799044&sr=1-2)
Title: Re: July 28, 2020 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: AVSCraig on July 26, 2020, 07:47:22 PM
$100, seriously? Why?

You are talking about the 2007 film, right?
Because it was totally sold out for a long time. If my wife had known she would have made me sell it, but I like the movie !
Title: Re: July 28, 2020 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: TRainH2O on July 26, 2020, 08:00:40 PM
Because it was totally sold out for a long time. If my wife had known she would have made me sell it, but I like the movie !
I think I have it on HD DVD, at least I used to but I sold some years ago.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal