AVS Discussions

AV Science => Introduce Yourself => Topic started by: TheWhistler on May 14, 2020, 05:15:53 PM

Title: Hello there
Post by: TheWhistler on May 14, 2020, 05:15:53 PM
found this place even i forgot to type the .com when heading to apparently what is more the "dark side" or "other forum" lol. I keep following for calibration settings on my TV sets (mostly my pq65-f1). And to peruse audio stuff to keep tweaking and changing my 7.2 from time to time. 

Can't wait to spend hours reading more stuff lol

Have a great day yall
Title: Re: Hello there
Post by: AVSCraig on May 14, 2020, 05:36:13 PM
Welcome !
Title: Re: Hello there
Post by: David Vaughn on May 14, 2020, 05:49:58 PM
found this place even i forgot to type the .com when heading to apparently what is more the "dark side" or "other forum" lol. I keep following for calibration settings on my TV sets (mostly my pq65-f1). And to peruse audio stuff to keep tweaking and changing my 7.2 from time to time.

Can't wait to spend hours reading more stuff lol

Have a great day yall
Welcome to the site. Be sure to check out the movie reviews too :)
Title: Re: Hello there
Post by: Barry on May 14, 2020, 06:22:03 PM
       I am the Whistler and I know many things for I walk by night. I know many strange tales hidden in the hearts of of men and woman who have stepped into the shadows. Yes, I know the nameless terrors of which they dare not speak.
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZU9fOql2K0 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZU9fOql2K0)


Title: Re: Hello there
Post by: TheWhistler on May 14, 2020, 07:53:29 PM
      I am the Whistler and I know many things for I walk by night. I know many strange tales hidden in the hearts of of men and woman who have stepped into the shadows. Yes, I know the nameless terrors of which they dare not speak.
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZU9fOql2K0 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZU9fOql2K0)
I love that! Lol. My wife would anyways know when I was coming down the hall at work when we first met or knew where I was because I was always whistling. I still tend to unknowingly do it... she'll yell at me to shut up lol
Title: Re: Hello there
Post by: TheWhistler on May 14, 2020, 07:53:59 PM
Welcome to the site. Be sure to check out the movie reviews too :)
oooooo movie reviews... on it!
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal